Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Fire Hose Nozzle

If there is any product I ever doubted from any company it has always been Fire Hose Nozzles.

Two reasons why.... I am a Fire Fighter and when you say Fire Hose Nozzle it needs to live up to the tough conditions other wise its just a nozzle. Second reason, every Fire Hose Nozzle I have bought to wash my truck with has SUCKED...

...UNTIL NOW! I have had my Adam's Fire Hose Nozzle for about a month now and just used it for the first time. It's tough, it give fantastic pressure and it's pretty sexy.

I used it with the shut off valve and that also worked smooth and flawlessly along with the changing of the nozzle from Fog to Smooth. The nozzle is tough. I used to baby nozzles because they broke so easy if you just dropped it but this thing is just a beast and can take a beating.

Oh and if you are wondering.... I washed a Fire Truck with it. :thumbsup:

:iagree:

Absolutely hands down the best firehose nozzle out there.

My only gripe is that I'm having a hard time finding the best low pressure setting for water sheeting (when used in combo with the shut-off valve). Even after removing the nozzle and using the shut-off alone, I either get ridiculous amounts of water flow (with valve open) or it shoots out like a cannon after slowly turning the valve. :help:

My only gripe is that I'm having a hard time finding the best low pressure setting for water sheeting (when used in combo with the shut-off valve). Even after removing the nozzle and using the shut-off alone, I either get ridiculous amounts of water flow (with valve open) or it shoots out like a cannon after slowly turning the valve.

That's with any shut off or valve. I have many shut off valves and always have to take them off to do the pooling method.

My only gripe is that I'm having a hard time finding the best low pressure setting for water sheeting (when used in combo with the shut-off valve). Even after removing the nozzle and using the shut-off alone, I either get ridiculous amounts of water flow (with valve open) or it shoots out like a cannon after slowly turning the valve. :help:

You need one of these highly-prized, hard to come-by setups.

The hose-end shut off valve makes the free-flow rinsing a breeze. Get an old piece of hose

Hose003.jpg

and a female hose end,

Hose004.jpg

put this on when you're ready for the final rinse. Now get your Detail

Spray and waffle weave towel, and you are set for a spot free car!

sleet,freezing rain, snow, oh my!

seems like it won't melt til july! anyway,what is the minimum pressure this works at? i have 60 psi at home and the fire nozzle my wife got at qvc dosen't seem too good.

On this thread, one poster saw a difference with well water.

http://adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9559&page=6

With 110% guarantee, what is there to lose? :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine today :D

Absolutely love the thing!

I was outside all day using it.(shorts and t-shirt, gotta love Californiia weather :glasses:)

I love the quality of the nozzle. It's true when they say "it's the last fire nozzle you'll ever buy"

I found myself watering the grass and everything else :lol:

I finally came in when it got dark :jester:

I got mine today also. Ordered the daily special with the wash pad and car wash. The truck was pretty dirty cause I haven't been able to wash it in over a week :( It was in the 40's this afternoon so I got to test the new nozzle out and it was nice. I was pretty skeptical also about how a nozzle could be anything special but I am happy with the purchase :D

I got mine today also. Ordered the daily special with the wash pad and car wash. The truck was pretty dirty cause I haven't been able to wash it in over a week :( It was in the 40's this afternoon so I got to test the new nozzle out and it was nice. I was pretty skeptical also about how a nozzle could be anything special but I am happy with the purchase :D

I got the daily special too

I was on the fence for awhile and when I saw the special with the wash pad, I couldn't pass it up.

Archived