Customer Service 866.965.0400

Check this out!

19stang88

The last car show I went was a big one and there were people with half million dollar cars and shamwows dry wiping dust off...made me cring. The worst was a 1967 mustang Shelby GT with what looked like a 10k custom blood red/black stripes paint job and a stack of 1st place awards using a bath towel to dust it off:(

The last car show I went was a big one and there were people with half million dollar cars and shamwows dry wiping dust off...made me cring. The worst was a 1967 mustang Shelby GT with what looked like a 10k custom blood red/black stripes paint job and a stack of 1st place awards using a bath towel to dust it off:(

i would cry...that's my favorite model yr mustang:mad:

Yeah right. That mustang is dead sexy! Its just this forum is GM biased.

Not on purpose! Adam would have NO problem if it was half Mustangs. He's a Ford owner himself. I may get a 5.0 in a couple of years and I'll be here.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I would love that Stang if it were all 1 color. Red accents aren't doing it for me. There were a few of those Laguna Secas in color schemes I like. Any of you see the 1-off grabber blue? I am generally not a grabber blue fan but that one looked great.

Archived