Customer Service 866.965.0400

Frozen Shampoo & Clear Polish!

it was christmas time all over again this afternoon when fedex arrived!

i ordered a couple of discontinued stuff as well as a gallon of undercarriage spray from Eric@ThompsonRacing.

the clear polish and shampoo was frozen solid... the weather this past week was pretty crazy!

do you think the shampoo or clear polish is damaged by being frozen?

glamour shots:

f2531a5d.jpg

my Adam's collection so far; stored in my closet!

7b843744.jpg

31d74427.jpg

d02a8f2d.jpg

7b78aad3.jpg

(not shown; bucket, wash pad, and all my towels in that box)

The shampoo is probably fine. I've noticed in the past that polishes don't think kindly of being frozen. Let it defrost and shake it and make sure there are no solids visible. I noticed with FMP and SHR that when they freeze little dots of solids appear.

Chris

Bring them both back to room temp gradually... the soap is bad if you notice any large clumps floating in it once it defrosts. Almost like a cloudy blob of stuff that won't remix with the rest of the soap.

The polish, same kind of thing... but shake vigorously if you get any separation or a watery layer on top that won't remix its toast also.

Keep us posted.

i think the products are going to be okay! the shampoo looks just like my old bottle that i'm almost out of, and the clear polish doesn't appear to have anything wrong with it. i am going to try it out this weekend on my camaro stripes to see how it turns out!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Man, I need to get a Foam Gun - Eric, Still have any? PM me with price please!

Made my own Adam's cases - I actually moved this to a different wall since I made 2 more cabinets. I need more of the larger sized stickers tho and my last 4-5 orders have been totally void of any stickers. :(

cf94ffe0.jpg

9359895e.jpg

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Nice cabinets! I like the shelves on the insides of the doors... wish mine had those!

Things fall out of the door-shelves when I kung-fu the doors shut after using my ninja skills on swirls and slappin' the shine back onto my cars.

So, I keep them empty. They actually have weird separator rods running vertically. The cabs were in the house when I bought it (love foreclosures) and I painted them to compliment the Adam's stickers. No red paint used. Red makes my ninja skills a little inaccurate. I also have those hanger racks they used to use in auto parts places to hang belts on. Dude was strange. (I'm normal, everyone else is messed up)

I'm sorry to hear about this! If either one is bad, let me know, I'll get replacements to you ASAP.

i don't think thats necessary! i just checked them again, they look normal... the clear polish smells like the Revive Polish :rockon:

Archived