Customer Service 866.965.0400

Scotchguard fabric

Osok

Question

Just wondering if anyone has used a product like scotchguard on their car fabric seats and if it was worth using for some added stain protection.

Doesn't have to be specific scotchguard brand but any fabric stain protection.

Thanks in advance for the info.

11 answers to this question

I had it put on my tbss when i got it from the dealer....I do have one thing I haven't been able to get out of the seat...but I didn't even try to do anything with it for months because I was in the middle of moving across the country, etc....

other than that...the seats are perfect

Yea...nothing like a nice plastic wrapped couch at grandmas house LOL.

Oh the burns though come the summer sun.

Thanks all for the scotchguard input. I guess maybe I'll pick some up and test it out on one seat.

Don't you think it would be more fun to wrap your seats in clear plastic, 1976 style?

:D

My father bought a brand new 68 Buick LeSabre and had the seats wrapped in the clear plastic! I remember the guys at the junk yard joking when we had the car towed there after my younger brother totaled it in around 79. Something like, "well the seats still look good!"

Yea...nothing like a nice plastic wrapped couch at grandmas house LOL.

Oh the burns though come the summer sun.

Fond childhood memories of the drive to the pool on a hot summer afternoon in that LeSabre and the accompanying embarrassment of having the waffle pattern of those seat covers branded into the backs of your legs for half the afternoon!

Fond childhood memories of the drive to the pool on a hot summer afternoon in that LeSabre and the accompanying embarrassment of having the waffle pattern of those seat covers branded into the backs of your legs for half the afternoon!

Gotta love childhood memories!!

Archived