Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Statistics....

Kingsford

Over the past few days I have been looking at peoples "Join Date" on the forum and it seems like a lot of people joined around the say time I did (April-May 2010). It also seems like there is a lot of new people around right now....

So my question is.... What are the statistics of customers from this time last year compared to current stuff. I'm talking like order numbers, number of customers.... stuff like that. I dont care about money or anything I just am curious about the Company's Growth over 11 years.

I haunt had to buy stuff for a long time. I spent ALOT on $ last year and bought gallons of everything so I still have about a half gal of WCW, GC, I ran out of APC and need to get done DS soon but I think it last a long time this time of year is the beginning of car show season and probably time to refill for slot of us too.

I haunt had to buy stuff for a long time. I spent ALOT on $ last year and bought gallons of everything so I still have about a half gal of WCW, GC, I ran out of APC and need to get done DS soon but I think it last a long time this time of year is the beginning of car show season and probably time to refill for slot of us too.

I've spent $1,976.54 since May 2010. :D

(I have at least 1 of everything)

I suspect the join date similarities have a lot to do with the time of year... March - May are the months in which many people are looking for car care advice, or trying to fix a problem caused by winter driving... thats when they find us. As far as total customers per year I don't have those numbers off hand, but as far as number of orders (not counting business done at live events)

# Orders

2007 = 6115

2008 = 9109

2009 = 10919

2010 = 17351

As you can see its a significant growth pattern and we couldn't do it without you guys! :cheers:

I suspect the join date similarities have a lot to do with the time of year... March - May are the months in which many people are looking for car care advice, or trying to fix a problem caused by winter driving... thats when they find us. As far as total customers per year I don't have those numbers off hand, but as far as number of orders (not counting business done at live events)

# Orders

2007 = 6115

2008 = 9109

2009 = 10919

2010 = 17351

As you can see its a significant growth pattern and we couldn't do it without you guys! :cheers:

:jawdrop::jawdrop:Wow that's some big increases. Well I know you got a new life time customer here. :cheers:

I think as time goes by more and more people will see what a great product Adam's produces. I have been a user for only two months, but during that period I have spent $650.00 on Adam's products. I still haven't came close to being fully stocked on all products, so I see more orders in the future. I am sure others are in the same situation with converting to Adam's.

Nothing but up for Adam's. Looking forward to the next great Daily Special.

Archived