Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much have you spent on Adam's stuff?

dday

How much have you spent on Adam's stuff?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you spent on Adam's stuff?

• <$100
    • $100-$200
    • $200-$300
    • $400-$500
    • $500-600
    • $600-$700
    • $700-$800
    • $800-$900
    • $900-$1000
    • >$1000

Question

So I just placed an order for the Porter Cable basic kit as well as some other items today. :pc:

It made me wonder how much I've spent on Adam's stuff so I searched my email and added it all up....$706.95. Now granted a lot of stuff is going to last me a while but it was kinda crazy when I added it all up. Curious how many others have gone crazy.

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people in my family knew how much I spent on this stuff, my dad would probably kick me out or start charging me rent.

I love this new hobby. The only thing I dont love is I can't do it in the winter. I really really really hope to be able to afford a house in the country some time soon so I can have a nice heated garage/barn to wash my stuff in.

Lol well it's not as bad as your dad opening your banking statement to see how much you have spent on Adam's. Then proceed to tell you that he accidentally open it and just notice how much had spent.

Im just over $1000 since March when Dylan converted me.. Then is was a simple sample kit then some T-shirts and car wash and pad...

If I had stayed just on the SS forums then Im sure it would have been less.. but daily specials, deals, and Forums Only Sales etc racked that up..

Next up I plan to start getting some of the "Because I want it" type stuff.. like the Blaster Sidekick, another bucket set up, the 2 bucket caddy/connector sets etc..

Since 8/2009 $1680 not including the Detail Kit that I purchased from Zip Corvettes that got me started into this madness. I think that kit was ~$150 back then.

I prefer to think of it as a worthwhile investment to which the only return I get is the jaws dropping. :) Kinda like what Jim Kelly said in Enter the Dragon. "I'll be too busy lookin' good."

Archived