Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much have you spent on Adam's stuff?

dday

How much have you spent on Adam's stuff?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you spent on Adam's stuff?

• <$100
    • $100-$200
    • $200-$300
    • $400-$500
    • $500-600
    • $600-$700
    • $700-$800
    • $800-$900
    • $900-$1000
    • >$1000

Question

So I just placed an order for the Porter Cable basic kit as well as some other items today. :pc:

It made me wonder how much I've spent on Adam's stuff so I searched my email and added it all up....$706.95. Now granted a lot of stuff is going to last me a while but it was kinda crazy when I added it all up. Curious how many others have gone crazy.

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've lost count and frankly couldn't care less about the $$$. You could spend your money on drugs and booze and wild women just as easily. I look at it as a long term investment in my car and I totally enjoy spending every loving minute caressing her finish.

Think about how much money you would spend on those "other" department store chemicals. They are a total waste of your hard earned money and if anyone was like me, you spent a lifetime trying every new wax invented. With Adam's products, they do what they are supposed to do. No more searching or spending $$$ on the search. I can't tell you how much wax and other products I have thrown out.

Having a Junkman type of shine, don't come cheap my detailing brothers and sisters. For just a few more pennies spent on each Adam's product, you can have a LOT more quality.:drool:

Yeah I should note I have no prob spending the money. Just crazy to total it up sometimes. Everyone has something they spend money on, for us it's detailing. Or in my case, detailing, cars, shoes, watches...hmmmm I might have a larger problem haha.

A good investment is never worth just a dollar amount. How many times have you had a grin ear to ear when you are finished shinin up your ride? Can you put a price on the feeling you get when your friends say, "your car looks new- what did you do to it? Did you get it repainted?"

Or just to watch and adore junkman and try to do what he does?

I dunno.....happiness is priceless.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've lost count and frankly couldn't care less about the $$$. You could spend your money on drugs and booze and wild women just as easily. I look at it as a long term investment in my car and I totally enjoy spending every loving minute caressing her finish.

Think about how much money you would spend on those "other" department store chemicals. They are a total waste of your hard earned money and if anyone was like me, you spent a lifetime trying every new wax invented. With Adam's products, they do what they are supposed to do. No more searching or spending $$$ on the search. I can't tell you how much wax and other products I have thrown out.

Having a Junkman type of shine, don't come cheap my detailing brothers and sisters. For just a few more pennies spent on each Adam's product, you can have a LOT more quality.:drool:

Lol has anyone else noticed that no one has spent under 100?

Yeah didn't really think we'd get much there but then again the people on here like Adam's so much that they joined the forums so i did expect it to skew a little high.

My $700+ has been spent since August of 2010. I've made 5 or 6 order since then each time adding a little bit more of Adam's offerings.

For those of you that have wives that are heavy in to scrap booking, go with them to the store and just start adding up all that they spend. That way whenever you buy products for your cars you will have ammunition to say you are just trying to keep up with them:D

Archived