Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Interior Kit and My TBSS

THE Mook

Question

22 answers to this question

Finally finished it up Friday PM. My apologies for lack of comedy in the video. Wanted to try something different instead of snapping 25 before pics. I love how the inside looks opposed to last week! HAHAHAA the Leather Conditioner is fantastic! I love the smell of it. Everything I used was as easy as everything else in the line for sure, and the results.....take a look!

Might I add, SVRT and InO Spray also got to come along, in addition to the contents of the new kit.

th_MOV_0572.jpg

^This is a video

DSC_0576.jpg

1299890445691.jpg

1299890435056.jpg

1299890396211.jpg

2011-03-14075003.jpg

2011-03-14074936.jpg

2011-03-14074926.jpg

If I could just keep it this way! I love this kit! :rockon:

Thanks!

Mook

The CnU cleaner is the best! I've used to clean cat puke with ease on my home carpet. Woolite makes a carpet cleaning product that doesn't even come close to Adam's CnU cleaner.

The new Interior Kit is a super deal and a must have!

Okay here is where I start with the Pics!

Before: (About as far as I let the interior go)

347a3w9.jpg

sercm1.jpg

snl1k1.jpg

295pvly.jpg

ou7bs0.jpg

oi9nxv.jpg

Let's Jam on the Doorjams:

fe2mqh.jpg

Waterless Wash and the New Dirty Job

Shake My Kit, Show You What I'm Workin With:

1z2q6xg.jpg

New Interior Kit, Minus 1 Glass Towel, I gave it to my Mom

The Mats Beforehand: (with the reason for most of the dirt :lol:)

2dvsfme.jpg

After I Took the Dyson Animal to Them:

oppeus.jpg

Time for the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and the Carpet Brush! Followed the instructions, and even used a Waterless Wash towel to wipe off. Dang they look good now!

9a8wtv.jpg

znmu0p.jpg

THAT fellow waxheads, is as far as Mother Nature let me get...my garage isn't in detailing shape. Yet. :lol: I will get back at it sometime midmorning, after I go pick the SS up from home, and drop the wife's car back off to her.

I reallllllllllly like CnU Cleaner compared to the OTC junk I was using. The scent is pleasant, the performance is stellar, the brush is so nice, and fits in your hand well. Key is to follow instructions. If it's only lightly soiled, don't soak it to where you could ring it out. Less is more to start. I used the Stream function of the sprayer for the logo parts of the Mats. Clean!

More to Come....Stay Tuned....Thanks!

I placed my order for the interior kit a few days ago! I can't wait to get it and try it out! I opted for a gallon of the Carpet cleaner as well! Many times (as dylan and I talked about) people neglect the interior. I have done more work on the outside of the vehicle that inside in most cases. I can't wait to have this stuff and give it a try!

Heck I feel worse, because I have all this stuff here in front of me and not enough light!!! I gotta get the oil changed in the 6, will have first pics up in three hours or so...i need to get back to bed lol

I agree about the pics!

Got thru with the mats, sun was down, and lighting was an issue. Will post what I have when I get to the office. I ended up washing my SS and the wife's car prior to starting. The weather was too nice not to. :D

Carpet Brush, and the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner kill!! Mats look great!

Archived