Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather and Interior Cleaner

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Leather and Interior Cleaner

131.jpg

Nicely scented, this powerful leather cleaning agent is effective on steering wheels, door panels, dash boards, and other plastic, vinyl, and rubber surfaces inside the vehicle. For a dry, rich finish with UV protection, follow with Adam's Leather Conditioner.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-131-leather-interior-cleaner-16oz.aspx

23 answers to this question

My bottle of Leather and Interior Cleaner arrived yesterday and it had little white floaties in it. (Well sinkies actually since they sank to the bottom after I shook it up):D

Is this normal, or could the product have frozen during it's coast to coast trip?

It wasn't frozen when it arrived but it was cold. The UPS guy handed me the box, so it didn't sit outside at all.

Checked again this morning after letting it warm up overnite and there is no change.

My bottle of Leather and Interior Cleaner arrived yesterday and it had little white floaties in it. (Well sinkies actually since they sank to the bottom after I shook it up):D

Is this normal, or could the product have frozen during it's coast to coast trip?

It wasn't frozen when it arrived but it was cold. The UPS guy handed me the box, so it didn't sit outside at all.

Checked again this morning after letting it warm up overnite and there is no change.

i have those in my 4oz bottle and never noticed anything bad about them.

I just recv'd a shipment today. My Leather & Interior Cleaner definitely was subjected to freezing temps, It had little ice crystals floating around upon it's arrival. I defrosted it and tried it out. Works just fine...:2thumbs:

My little floaty things have since mixed back in.:rockon:

I don't think I'd use it on suede. Too liquidy. The wife says rub it with a bath towel for a little bit to help bring the nap back. Then if you have stains.... assuming they aren't too big, use a pencil eraser on them. Make sure it's a clean eraser though. Brush it with a suede brush, and if it's really dirty, you can put some white vinegar on a damp cloth and rub. Let it dry and brush it again with the suede brush.

I just used this stuff for the first time today. I got a little 4oz sample bottle to try out as there is no leather in either of my vehicles. This worked great on the dash, door panels, and various other bits. Nice and clean not shiny/slimy like other stuff I have tried.

I just used this stuff for the first time today. I got a little 4oz sample bottle to try out as there is no leather in either of my vehicles. This worked great on the dash, door panels, and various other bits. Nice and clean not shiny/slimy like other stuff I have tried.

Throw some of the conditioner on after to give it some UV protection.

If you don't have any let me know, I'll bring you some Wednesday :2thumbs:

Also works great on keeping white leather athletic shoes (does anybody call them sneakers besides me?) nice, clean and looking crisp. I also rub the conditioner into my motorcycle gloves. Basically if it's leather it seems to work.

Bruce

Has there been a change in the leather & interior cleaner?

The bottle I got today has a slight black tint.

My last bottle had floaties but worked fine. Maybe I should just quit

worrying.:willy:

I wouldn't worry about it, just give it a good shake. But if your not happy with it just give Ashley a call :2thumbs:

I tried the Leather cleaner and conditioner this past weekend on the Sable. Seats weren't touched in three years. Except for the cracks and creases, they look brand new. Should have taken before and after pictures, but failed to. They do feel softer and silky smooth:2thumbs:

Consider me switched from Lexol cleaner/conditioner to Adams!!

I had NEVER trusted a leather cleaner before I tried Adams and I alwase remember my leather interior in the charger being "tan" after a full interior detail and like 5 cheapo mf towells later the seats/door color is closer to white than tan.

I've had good results with the Lexol brand stuff. However, Adams blew it away.