Customer Service 866.965.0400

Supercharged ZR6X by Supervettes LLC - finished with Adams Polishes!

corvette-wheels.com

That thing sounds cool. In the interior shot video I notice you went from 58 to 96 in about 2 seconds....insane. I can just imagine how hard it pins you in the seat.

It's pretty fun! It's all about putting it to the ground... some people forget about certain laws of physics, lol. 576rwhp with Nitto Drag Radials (345/30-19's) is a lot more fun than globs of HP with "regular tires"... not to mention MUCH safer! So, yeah, you get pinned to the seat to say the least... ;)

Now, 800rwhp with drag radials and a good boost by gear system (all in the tune) is that much more fun. My friends Z06 (820rwhp) makes this car feel slow... and although I love it, it's actually too much. :/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Breathtaking photos (nice camera) of an absolutely stunning machine.

When I get rich, I'm calling you.

• 3 weeks later...

Those are some badass corvettes. Pretty high end cars eh?

But am I missing something on that horsepower rating on that black vettte? A stock Z06 puts out 505 BHP. You supercharged it and adding a bunch of other performance parts an add only about 170 bhp? Seems a bit underrated?

• 2 months later...

Beautiful vette! Gotta love a proper paint job with a good wax, in black especially!

Those are some badass corvettes. Pretty high end cars eh?

But am I missing something on that horsepower rating on that black vettte? A stock Z06 puts out 505 BHP. You supercharged it and adding a bunch of other performance parts an add only about 170 bhp? Seems a bit underrated?

There are only a few hp generating parts added from his list, blower & exhaust. 170hp from a twin-screw is about right until you start doing heads/cam and then add lots more boost, which requires race gas, meth or nitrous to keep cool. Its the other half of the story that makes that 170hp increase really fun, torque! Instant torque at any rpm or throttle position!

This is our duPONT Registry and Corvette Magazine Ad...

8TibNqyU_original.jpg

I'm not a big vette fan, but those are some sick vettes, and a bad *** advert too! You should use one of those bad boys in Volume 8 of the Adam's DVD.

I was never a fan of the vette, but this one I Love. Beautiful car and great job!

I was going to just say the exact same thing. I'm not either, but that thing is friggin disgusting:drool: That paint looks like it's dripping off....unless you p-shopped some shine on there, I think you might have the shiniest black vehicle I've ever seen! Sorry Dylan.:cheers:

Archived