Customer Service 866.965.0400

New rims

BlueGenCoupe

Question

Back when I started this post, I ordered these rims(machined face). A week later they canceled my order bc they were out of stock. I'm glad they were out of stock bc I think there ugly compared to the new ones I got.

ba0cce42.jpg

2 weeks ago I placed a new order with the same company for the same rims but in matte black. They will be delivered 2morrow. I can't wait.

giovanna_kilis_black.jpg

23 answers to this question

Those offsets ought to get you pretty close to flush if I remember the numbers from the GenCoupe forums.....

Looking forward to seeing the results!

Yea there going to be really flush! I need to be careful when parking near curbs. Being flush and the spokes protruding the rim and tire!

Hey Bill...Stop with all the Haterade! get it...Gaterade ... haterade.... :lol: dumb joke..:lolsmack:

I think you need an extra layer of tinfoil for your hat Anthony, you are seeing things again :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Hey Bill...Stop with all the Haterade! get it...Gaterade ... haterade.... :lol: dumb joke..:lolsmack:

At Dylan, there Giovana Kilis 20" staggered 8.5 front with 38 offset, 10" rear with 42 offset.

@1anonly, I sold them to a friend of mine. He has the exact same car and same color. I sold them because my winter rims were like a charcol grey and looked pretty much the same.

Archived