Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

yeah, i was thinking about anthony today actually, i saw a blue gen coupe pass buy and said to my self...HEY! where's Anthony been?!?!?!?

@Bill. is my bad day because of all my GM rants and hits ive been taking towards you? do you have a vodoo doll of me:lolsmack::lolsmack::o please, no more i sware i wont take any more jabs at you/gm:willy::thumbsup::banana:

Also, at least they didnt say that your job was outsourced and you have to train them:jester: good luck with the job search!!!

Trust me, you bad mouthing GM is really far down the list of things I care about :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

But while we are on the subject, where were you the day Anthony went missing. Was that you we saw in the living room with a candlestick :jester:

Left Roswell NM and drove to Albuquerque NM and in between I had 2 B1 Bombers buzz me as I was driving on HWY 285 North. I pulled over and watched them to their training as they were following the terrain. God those jets are so cool. USA USA

I'm not moving anyplace where people think Grits are food :help::help::help:

I tried grits... once. That was 20 years ago when I was at a Waffle House in Alabama. Those are the most God awful things I have ever put my mouth. There is zero taste to those things. Give me my hash browns extra crispy.

Johnsonville Brats kick butt soaked in beer and onions then grilled slow.

You have Johnsonville Brats in Texas?? Wow, those are made about a hour north of me.

The trick is you boil them in the beer and onions, then about 5 five minutes a side on the grill. Just to give them the grill marks.

• 1 month later...

I have the day off, so after cutting the grass, I made my cars legal for another year. Having dinner with my parents tonight for my Mom's birthday at our favorite restaurant. Sunday or Monday we are heading to an excellent Cajun restaurant for my birthday (which reminds me, I need to update this thread - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/lounge/9837.htm).

Up at 6:45 AM

7:15 Breakfast

8:00 out for a walk all I can say is wow the heat and humidity are back, so a short walk.

Did a quick cleaning of the glass as I did spend the last two days detailing and the black paint is looking soooooo shinny and wet.

Spent most of the day right here on the PC and on the Adams sight also made another contribution to Adam, couldn't resist the Labor day special.

Finishing my new, new, new shift(yeah my boss cant make up his mind). Tomorrow will be my last 0400-1330 shift for a few weeks, till then its vacay then 1030-2200. Sorry guys i will be on waikiki beach from 9/4-9/11. Yeah im flying on 9/11, wife's freaked im not due to the fact the guy better be bigger than 6'3'' and part ox to take that plane over in TSA's new standards and make it past me.:jester:

Pics are soon to come after next sunday

Rain and high humidity here in Gods country. So no playing with the car today at least outside. So washed a ton of Micro fiber towels and hung in the basement to dry.

Got the extra set of alloys out and gave them there first Adams polishing. Swirl and haze remover topped with buttery wax. Have a good LABOR DAY Holiday one and all.