Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I looked at my dirty G8, then the rainy for the next two days forecast. HMMMMPH!:mad:

I washed her last Tuesday evening. Friday night she got rained on, then again on Saturday, then again on Sunday, then again on Monday, then again on Tuesday and again today. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here...

I've got the same problem...I have lines running down from the door handles and again on the cap and bed from the window edges...I want nothing more than to wash it and get it in the garage to detail it, just no chance with the weather patterns right now.

I looked at my dirty G8, then the rainy for the next two days forecast. HMMMMPH!:mad:

I washed her last Tuesday evening. Friday night she got rained on, then again on Saturday, then again on Sunday, then again on Monday, then again on Tuesday and again today. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Hey i have the same problem! I washed my car on tuesday in the break in rain when the weather said it was over. Well it has been rained on every day since then of course lol.

so today I am going to go to work then do some grocery shopping when I get off then come home and watch some tv

• 2 weeks later...

I gave her the pre-winter special today. The interior just needed a quick vacuum and dusting. Under the hood also just needed a quick wipe down plus a misting of SVRT which I mixed SVRT + de-ionized water @ 50/50. I gave her a quick Adam's Waterless Wash to remove the crop dust then clay barred. I dropped the clay bar after the second panel. GRRRRRR! I'm happy I got in on the 2 clay bar deal several weeks ago or I'd have been heading to the store this AM to make Barry some more $$.

I followed that up with a quick polish. I had a couple places that needed compounding due to people rubbing up against her in the parking lot when she's dirty. :willy: I followed that up with a coat of Adam's Machine Super Wax (now Super Sealant.) :pc:I'll follow up tomorrow morning with another coat.

This was my first time w/MSW. IMHO it leaves the finish even more silky satiny feeling than does Americana and to me that's saying something. On a sad note: I ran over my M105, :( but I'll be replacing it w/SSR. :)

I'll go out and get some pics to post up in the Show n Shine cars section.

This weekend my Parents came down.. my Dad and I put up 95% of the drywall in the basement, just need to tape and spackle now.. at the bottom of the stairs still needs drywall in a small area, as well as the bathroom exterior wall..

also have to figure out how to get a hot tub from a couple towns over to my house.. and then build an outer cabinet for it..

tonight, I have my weekly Drill at the FH, also gotta get the yearly department physical.. turn and cough!

This weekend my Parents came down.. my Dad and I put up 95% of the drywall in the basement, just need to tape and spackle now.. at the bottom of the stairs still needs drywall in a small area, as well as the bathroom exterior wall..

also have to figure out how to get a hot tub from a couple towns over to my house.. and then build an outer cabinet for it..

tonight, I have my weekly Drill at the FH, also gotta get the yearly department physical.. turn and cough!

:worth:

I'm talking about the drywall job not the physical! :willy::eek:

I woke up an hour late.

Jumped in the shower and got to work with wet hair...it's still wet...(it's very thick).

I worked until 6pm

-

Went shopping and bought 540.00 worth of clothes. After coupons and discount...it was only 234.00!!!!

-

Came home, did dishes, laundry. straightened up living room.

played with kodi and now I am finishing eating dinner.

Pulling guard duty (CQ for those who know what it is) since 0930 yesterday. Still got another 3 1/2 hrs to go. Watched some football games and chatting on facebook and the wonderful Adam's Forums :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I spent the morning in the garage. I gave my car a Waterless Car Wash followed by a quick coat of Americana. I now have two coats of MSW w/two coats of Americana on top, I think I'm ready for winter.:thumbsup:

This afternoon I went to the office to give my portion of the company's tours to the students from the Illinois College of Optometry.