Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Clayed dad's Chevelle. It is amazing how much junk was on the paint, bumpers and glass!! The horizontal surfaces of the paint were extremely dirt packed and the glass/bumpers were solid with overspray. When I got done with them the clay was the same light blue as the car!

When my new order makes it here I will probably start the extensive polishing work on it. The shop that did the work is HORRIBLE with paint. On the front fender alone I spotted 16 chips/flaws in the color coat that was just cleared over (the rest of the car is the same). To top that off, it looks like they used 80 grit sandpaper to block sand the color coat and didn't bother removing those gouges before clearing!!

I plan on taking this car very slow, one panel a day at a time. My anger level grows exponentially the longer I work on it. Can't believe 'professionals' can be so incompetent!

well I've been sick as a dog the past couple days.. I was supposed to go back to work today since we had yesterday off due to the Holiday.. well that didn't happen.. yesterday my fever went to 102.9.. which is down to 99.0 right now.. still have a massive headache and I could be a supplier for Snack Pack, :jester:

well I've been sick as a dog the past couple days.. I was supposed to go back to work today since we had yesterday off due to the Holiday.. well that didn't happen.. yesterday my fever went to 102.9.. which is down to 99.0 right now.. still have a massive headache and I could be a supplier for Snack Pack, :jester:

Snack Pack!:lolsmack: I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but that's some funny ****, pun intended.

And before someone says:

:worth:

snack_pack.jpg

Feel better Nick.

The weather here in Illinois has been so good lately. So washed the black Golf this morning. Used 3 buckets and did it fast. Once in the garage with the heat on used the side kick and two GWT. By that time the garage is 60* +. So broke out the Detail Spray. Then did a quick Americana wax.

Santa was good to me so I broke out the PC, for the first time and corrected the hood. Came out very well, had to hit some areas twice with the FMP. Then a coat of Americana= :glasses:.

got a lcd screen for my gopro and a new mount.

thats pretty cool. Those Nissan NV's are showing up everywhere. Yeah, im that guy who was paying attention to the workvans as you drove by them:lol:

i want a video of my rims with my lime green calibers showing as im moving. I just wish they we'rent so expensive

Today my nose is extremely itchy with sneezing and congestion, headache has been less severe..

Today I get my Speaker Wire and 25' HDMI cable, tomorrow my mount should be in and hopefully this weekend I can try and route the wiring and install the mount..

Today my nose is extremely itchy with sneezing and congestion, headache has been less severe...

Good to hear you're going in the right direction, feel better Nick. :thumbsup: Hopefully in another day or two you'll be back to full health.

As to the OP: I came home for lunch and had to do a quick WCW on the roof due to %^&*x^% birds. :mad: The rest of the car is very clean since it's been dry since I washed her over the weekend.

I followed up with Detail Spray and she's back to blingin'. :D

thats pretty cool. Those Nissan NV's are showing up everywhere. Yeah, im that guy who was paying attention to the workvans as you drove by them:lol:

i want a video of my rims with my lime green calibers showing as im moving. I just wish they we'rent so expensive

lmao yea i cant wait to put the rims back on, get my car done , get the waverunner back in the water, or maybe take some other cars for a lil test drive :burnout:

lmao yea i cant wait to put the rims back on, get my car done , get the waverunner back in the water, or maybe take some other cars for a lil test drive :burnout:

Dude, im going through PWC withdraw. She just looks so cold sitting in the shed.:willy: What kind do you have?

As for what i did today, Quoted a Massive retrofit of cameras for a residential client. New construction...Piece of cake, Afterthought retro what a nightmare! :willy:

A total of 18 exterior PTZ cameras will be installed around the house. This is why Time And Materials exhist's :thumbsup: from my calculations and expertise its going to take a two man crew a good 220 man hours including travel heres to 3/4 of febuary eaten up in attics/crawlspaces..:willy::willy:

Anyone looking for a job? :D

Went to work and did the daily grind. Did however get an extra week of vacation this year. Got to thinking during the day, "wonder if I was suppose to get that extra week last year?" Sure enough have another week to week to use up before the first of March. It's not a use or loose it situation however which is good. Already have a week off in February, and not sure I would want to go back to work if I took 2 weeks off in a row.

Dude, im going through PWC withdraw. She just looks so cold sitting in the shed.:willy: What kind do you have?

As for what i did today, Quoted a Massive retrofit of cameras for a residential client. New construction...Piece of cake, Afterthought retro what a nightmare! :willy:

A total of 18 exterior PTZ cameras will be installed around the house. This is why Time And Materials exhist's :thumbsup: from my calculations and expertise its going to take a two man crew a good 220 man hours including travel heres to 3/4 of febuary eaten up in attics/crawlspaces..:willy::willy:

Anyone looking for a job? :D

As long as I don't have to be the attic rat. Should be extra fun if they have fiberglass instead of cellulose up there..:D:lol:

As long as I don't have to be the attic rat. Should be extra fun if they have fiberglass instead of cellulose up there..:D:lol:

pshh man that stuff is luxury, closed cell spray foam, EVERYWHERE! then toped with 24" of cellulose in the attic :(

Im actually thinking of hiring a insulation company to come suck all the cellulose out then reblow sense we will be up there so much. Would also help for walking, even though its closed foam i dont trust walking on it, would rather find the joist's.

luckly its all pre-built flown in roof trusses so we can climb around those if we need to. Depends on if the customer is ok with paying for the suck/blow of insulation. Us rummaging around up there will decrease the r-value so i think its a must.