Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

The flipitty flap birds around here had me up at 4:30 AM. I decided to sneak out and go for a ride. While passing the local VW dealer I saw a Passat in Opera Red Metallic that made me turn around just to get a good look at it. NOICE! Right by it was a black Passat TDI, 30 city/40 hgwy...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thinking, thinking, thinking...

5360700921.jpg

It looked beautiful as the sun was just coming over the trees, :drool: wish I had brought my phone with today.

This afternoon I got my hair cut out on the deck and in a bit the lovely Mrs and I are heading to one of the local steakhouses for Filets.:thumbsup:

We'll leave the little ones at Grandma's so we can have some quiet time.

Had a great day with the wife and kid. Went up on the mountain, which is about a 10 minute drive from the house. The kid rode his bike, mom her new horse, and I did some physical conditioning for my trip in August. Loaded up my rucksack with about 65 pounds and walked roughly 4 miles. Didn't feel it like I thought I would. Would have liked to have walked further, but I didn't want to leave them waiting for me.

Came home did some bbq, and washed the dusty truck and dirty car with the my son.

Sunshine after the Storm

After a really nasty storm hit us last night, woke up to clear skies and drove to the Coast to pay alittle visit to the hospital. At 1:50PM our neice brought a little ray of sunshine into the World. A healthy baby girl Stella Rose.:)

post-5596-136818079368_thumb.jpg

After coming home from the office I had dinner with the family. While the 3 girls went shopping I 2 bucket washed, clayed and Machine Super Waxed the G8. Right now coat one is curing. I've got 23 minutes before removal. Tomorrow AM she'll get coat two before I leave for work. SVRT will go on tomorrow AM as well as Glass Sealant. She's got to look good for next week's out of town visitor's. :hi:

BTW: I love that MSW! :patriot:

I almost forgot: I also changed my cabin air filter...now my car don't stank!!! :willy:

Edited by sportredmistress

^ I did get the second coat of MSW on the following morning along with SVRT and Glass Sealant. ^

Today I went into the office for the AM and spent hours updating pricing for our largest contract customer. I got about 1/6 of the way through it. This needs to be done by 7/1/12 and I'm on vacation next week, yippee!!! After that I gave one of our vendors a ride to the train station. He thought my car was brand new and not the 3.5 years old that it is. Thank you Adam's! :rockon:

First day out of the house so to speak since Tuesday. Enjoyed it with the wife. Went to the horse supply store, the dealership to pick up some oil filters. Out to lunch at Cheescake Factory. Then over to Home Depot for some stuff to make perches for her birds. Overall a good day.

I took my 3 ladies out for dinner. We hit rain on the way home; about two minutes worth and just enough to spot up the pristine ride. :mad:

Tomorrow AM, somewhere about the time the birds get up, I'll give her a quick bath. Might also do Brilliant Spray Glaze if I'm motivated enough... :glasses:

No, I haven't finished off that bottle of BSG yet.:willy:

Had a great day today. Was up at 5 and cooked breakfast for everybody. I know that it is Fathers Day, but I don't mind. Did a little yard work. And then the fun thing was taking the wife to the Middle School and teaching her how to back a trailer. Told her the best way to practice is to jump on the riding lawn mower with the aerator behind it and try backing that up....lol. Looks like I may be able to go back to work on Tuesday. See what the Doc says in the morning. It does feel good to breathe.