Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where do you wash?

NYJets77

Question

At home, or at a laundromat? My wife thinks washing at home will destroy the washer.

Also:

1. Anyone know if micro-restore is High Efficiency washer safe? Anyone wash with Cold Water Tide HE?

2. Will Adam's ever offer the Great White in blanket or bathrobe formats? :drool:

To waste time. It's a car forum.

This is just the weekly "How to Wash MF Thread ?".

Why do you post on here ?

I post here to learn about detailing and to help others who want to learn about detailing.

Why do you like to act like a 3 year old ?

Yes, a 3 year old. You know, answering questions with questions.

You show up once a week and try to pick arguments with the moderators then leave. Why do you do that ? What's the point ? Shouldn't someone in your line of work act like an adult ?

I have an experiment going right now. I took 3 towels that were washed with Tide HE a couple weeks ago. They were dried in the dryer with air only.

Today I boiled two of them. One is hanging to dry, the other went through the dryer on air only.

When they are all dry I'm going to take some pictures and see which one looks best.

So how long does it take your dryer to dry???

Oh, I forgot. You stand the dog in front of your stuff and let him "pant" it dry. :lolsmack:

I wash at home and use HE allergen free liquid laundry soap. Currently prefer Cheer Free & Gentle HE, but I've used All Free & Clear, and a few others.

I'm not thinking micro-restore is he compatible, but all you'd need to do is cut down on the amount you use per load. All an HE washer does is use less water to wash, so using less soap will get the job done.

Archived