Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where do you wash?

NYJets77

Question

At home, or at a laundromat? My wife thinks washing at home will destroy the washer.

Also:

1. Anyone know if micro-restore is High Efficiency washer safe? Anyone wash with Cold Water Tide HE?

2. Will Adam's ever offer the Great White in blanket or bathrobe formats? :drool:

Been doing this a LONG time and never changed. I use liquid Tide and HOT water. Cold water isn't going to break down the waxes and polishes enough to thoroughly clean your micros. I wash them twice to make sure they're good and clean. And then I toss them in the dryer on low heat or just air to dry........NO dryer sheets.

And yes, I do it at home.

Been doing this a LONG time and never changed. I use liquid Tide and HOT water. Cold water isn't going to break down the waxes and polishes enough to thoroughly clean your micros. I wash them twice to make sure they're good and clean. And then I toss them in the dryer on low heat or just air to dry........NO dryer sheets.

And yes, I do it at home.

X2

I'd never wash at the laundromat, never know what was in the washer before you....

I have an experiment going right now. I took 3 towels that were washed with Tide HE a couple weeks ago. They were dried in the dryer with air only.

Today I boiled two of them. One is hanging to dry, the other went through the dryer on air only.

When they are all dry I'm going to take some pictures and see which one looks best.

I washed two True Blues, 1 GWDT, 1 glass, and one black edgeless today with the Tide HE Clear Cold water, selected Towels on the dial, hit the COLD WASH button, added an extra rinse.. threw them in the dryer with air only.. will be checking the dryer shortly

So how long does it take your dryer to dry???

Oh, I forgot. You stand the dog in front of your stuff and let him "pant" it dry. :lolsmack:

Nope, but they do make a nice drying rack when they are sleeping :jester:

Guess Bill's towels didn't turn out too well. He was supposed to post pics of the towels...........instead we got the mutts. :lol:

The towels are actually older than the dog's :lolsmack:

But I've been down in the garage using the towels, and I have been taking pictures, pictures of the paint :D:D:D

Archived