Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro5fest 2011 - Arizona

Pictures are uploading now guys... its utterly insane how many 5th generation camaros are here right now. The heat has been brutal... almost 90* today and tomorrow expected to be hotter. I'm burnt to a crisp as is the rest of the team, I'm sure tomorrow will be just as busy! I'll put the pics up as soon as they finish uploading.

The more I see the new Camaro the more I want one!!:burnout::drool:

Don't tell my wife!;)

Well theres no more room in the garage so what would you sacrifice? or would we get another lift or Garage Expansion?

I told mine I wanted to dump her Mazda for one.. she basically :explode: on me :o

Thanks for the awesome pics Dylan! Even caught me drinking in one.

Great to get to meet you in person, as well as ud lose. Thanks again Ashley for helping me get a lot of my much needed stuff. You're not too bad, for a Mustang driver. :eek:

Can't wait to try out some of my new products and spend some time in here refining my techniques.

Scott

Drinking? At Camaro5Fest? Surely you jest.... I don't think a single adult beverage was consumed at that show and I certainly doubt adult beverages would have been consumed in the Fairfield Inn parking lot into the wee hours of the morning.

That would've been irresponsible :D

Drinking? At Camaro5Fest? Surely you jest.... I don't think a single adult beverage was consumed at that show and I certainly doubt adult beverages would have been consumed in the Fairfield Inn parking lot into the wee hours of the morning.

Of course not! Otherwise this could of happened.

:cheers:I don't know what your talking about.:lolsmack: I was sober the entire time:willy:.

Hey on a side note this smiley is about the same color as I was after all that sun I was getting out there.:o All better now though.

Thanks for the awesome pics Dylan! Even caught me drinking in one.

Great to get to meet you in person, as well as ud lose. Thanks again Ashley for helping me get a lot of my much needed stuff. You're not too bad, for a Mustang driver. :eek:

Can't wait to try out some of my new products and spend some time in here refining my techniques.

Scott

It was nice to meet you too Scott.

Randy

Archived