Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

How old is G, Bill? In that pic, looks like he has a little bit of white around his muzzle.

That's a funny pic. Guarding his toy.................he's three times bigger than the pup! :lol:

Thanks and ya she just finished shedding about a week ago :)

I had a Husky/Wolf about 10 yrs ago. She was one of the best dogs that I'd ever had. The only thing I didn't like was the 2 bags of hair I would brush out of her everyday and also the 3' holes she could dig in no time. :lolsmack:

One winter she dug a hole on the side of the house we didnt go to in the Winter and in the Spring I could have patched a leaky basement wall if I had to. The trench was 12" wide by 3' deep by 10' long!!:willy:

Ya my husky is a trouble maker as well...she likes to chew on my dads plants and for a while she kept jumping over the fence thats like a good 6-7ft tall. I dont know how she would do it but at night the neighbor would call me and be like hey ur dog is in my yard again....i think that one night she must have jumped it like 5 times haha

Ya my husky is a trouble maker as well...she likes to chew on my dads plants and for a while she kept jumping over the fence thats like a good 6-7ft tall. I dont know how she would do it but at night the neighbor would call me and be like hey ur dog is in my yard again....i think that one night she must have jumped it like 5 times haha

Thats one hell of a dog.

Heres a picture of my Cat Curly .. sorry he doesnt like to take pictures lol ..

IMG_0130.jpg

He looks just like my cat George. Brown tabbies are the best cats.