Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd have nightmares sleeping in that house. I'd always feel like something was crawling on my skin!

I agree. I could never have those type of pets in my house. toon-snake.gif

Nor do I ever want animals that look like rats such as mice, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs.

I'll stick to the animals that will greet me at the door.

Mine is of course my best friend. Here you can see him on the boat and then out swimming with me.

He's a great dog! If anyone is looking for a VERY loving sidekick that's great with kids buy a Golden Retriever. He's NEVER EVER had a bad day or growled at anyone out of anger.

Speaking of boats... How does your buttery wax work on Gel coat? It's Silicon free right? I don't want it to yellow the gel coat.

Chris

so this morning was fun.. my lil guy nuggs is almost 9, he stopped grooming him self properly, at his back end, so we had to get him shaved this morning. this cat is a real "frady-cat" so i figured it was easier to sedate him & save the trama or clippers coming at him.. so here is a b4 & an after .. i think he looks cute with the lion king cut :thumbsup:

:lol: The other cats laughing.........I would hide also!

i guess he's missing now.. not in any of his usual hiding places.. mommy has to save him when i get home, lol

I have Buddy shaved every year, it's easier than brushing :lolsmack:

IMG00007.jpg

he's a happy doggie! look at that tail wag.

Now that is just sad!

i know :( but had to be done. he would look really funny if i had them shave his head and face.

i guess i have to let him sleep under the covers with me tonight to stay warm, and i have to NOT kick him off when he scratches me.

even the groomer called to see how he was, that was sweet of her.

i know :( but had to be done. he would look really funny if i had them shave his head and face.

i guess i have to let him sleep under the covers with me tonight to stay warm, and i have to NOT kick him off when he scratches me.

even the groomer called to see how he was, that was sweet of her.

Thats very nice of her to call!