Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

Louie is very cool. What kind of bird is he??
Louie, Is a Cockatiel That we raised off a eye dropper. Louie was named before we knew she is really a louise. Baby was also raised tis way. We have had them 14years They are very spoiled

oh what a fun thread.. lots of cute pets here!

here are mine.. Mocha (JJ named her) purebread Yellow Lab, she's about 6-7 months.. we got her for JJ and she is just too hyper for him, we might have to give her to someone if i can find her a good home :( she needs time to play, and i can't play with her and JJ together anymore.

i think Alley was trying to clone himself b4 i got home.. he is soo Garfield

Nuggs (short for snuggles) missed me while i was at work, Jeff caught him sleeping on my shoes. He has to sleep with me right up by my face at night. he looks cute, but he is a little terror if he doesn't like you.. he runs up behind my dad and claws him in the head on the back of the couch.

Tiger is the lover of them all. he will come up to you and push his head in your face to kiss him.. he loves kisses.

Babygirl.. she is the loudest cat ever.. i think she likes the way i smell when i get outta the shower, she stands there the whole time i'm in there and when i get out.. and just meows at me.. loudly.. and it's kinda annoying, but i love her fat self, she has the prettiest eyes i've ever seen on a cat.

i also have a baby turtle named Thomas the Turtle :D

thanks.. i love how she looks like she has eyeliner on.. i love her, but i feel bad i don't have time to train her & play with her.
Babyfer, If you would drink some of that wine in the rack, You might relax enough to play with that Cat:lol:

Babyfer, If you would drink some of that wine in the rack, You might relax enough to play with that Cat:lol:

This is Eli my Grand puppy

EliGlasses.jpg

Eli has girly sunglasses on.. pretty cute thought

and i'm busy with the other stuff :thumbsup: the wine is for when people come over who prefer wine rather than the better stuff ;)

Eli has girly sunglasses on.. pretty cute thought

and i'm busy with the other stuff :thumbsup: the wine is for when people come over who prefer wine rather than the better stuff ;)

HOLY CRAP Batman. Babyfer it looks like party time. No wonder nobody goes for the wine:lolsmack:

We lost our old cat Lizzy this past summer to the Big 'C' :(. She was a much loved major part of the family.

2007_0227JohnsMCS0013.jpg

After waiting for quite a while deciding wether we should get another cat we realised the house was a little empty without one, so a couple of weeks ago we collected 'Holly', a 13 week old Maine Coon kitten. She's a real character & made herself at home right away:D

2008_1129MiniAdams0033.jpg

2008_1129MiniAdams0023.jpg

Apparently female Maine Coons don't grow as big as the males, lucky for us judging by this photo of a fully grown one:eek::D

maine20coon.jpg

Cheers

John:uk: