Customer Service 866.965.0400

Time for a new Daily Driver, suggestions?

Cook

I have a 2006 Silverado 4WD V8 and its just not practical anymore for me since I got my new position. Im looking to trade it in, or sell it private party then purchase something more economical. What are your suggestions?

So far I've looked into:

Subaru Legacy GT

Subaru WRX

BMW 325xi coupe

Chevy Cruze

Ford Fusion

Cadillac CTS

any other ideas? If I sell my truck private party I would probably buy something under $10k, but i'll most likely be trading it in and buying something between 15k-20k

oh, and anyone in the area, I'm selling this for $10500:

DSCN3172.jpg

So far I've looked into:

Subaru Legacy GT

Subaru WRX

BMW 325xi coupe

Chevy Cruze

Ford Fusion

Cadillac CTS

Looking over your list......how about Mercedes C300 (since you put the Cadillac CTS).

I would lean towards the Mercedes C300 or Ford Taurus.

a friend of mine is a Master Technician for Inskip Mercedes Benz and suggests never to 'own' a MB.. lease with servicing included is fine.. and according to my bro-in-law, same goes for BMW..

out of what you suggested, I think the Chevy Cruze is a cool looking car.. you can get a brand new one with plenty of options and its in your price range, plus you get the new OnStar* app for your Droid or iPhone..

I stay clear of VW and Audi, Id have to fill up my oil everytime I fill the gas tank :lol:

I really like the cruze, I wish there were more used ones around, Id never drop $26k on the LTZ

I really like the cruze, I wish there were more used ones around, Id never drop $26k on the LTZ

Call Jess, she will find you what you are looking for.

And I've seen this truck in person, that is a really nice price for that truck :2thumbs:

Call Jess, she will find you what you are looking for.

And I've seen this truck in person, that is a really nice price for that truck :2thumbs:

she'll get me a payment I dont want :lolsmack:

Buy american! Period.

Ive always lived by that, but I would rock a BMW

When it comes time for me to get a daily driver I am going to get another subaru. I had one for a little while and it was a great car. Unless an American car company can make a fun to drive hatchback with all wheel drive, something like the wrx would be great.

If you want a really blinged out, well optioned out fuel efficient car, I'd look at the new Focus coming out. It's a pretty impressive vehicle. Don't think of it as an econobox of the past. They're finally giving us what the Europeans have had for years. Well optioned, fuel efficient cars. I think you'd be surprised to see what you can get on it. The new Focus ST will have 250bhp (give or take)

Chris

Vws are a constant head aches....thats what I heard from friends of mine that own one. They said there constantly having to bring it into the shop to get it repaired!

One of the few that I have heard that about VW's. Everyone in my family that has had a VW had excellent service out of them. My father had six (Rabbit, Fox, Passat) over the years and had excellent service (one of them was a Diesel rest Gasoline).

Archived