Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Sealant Video

THE Mook

Question

Morning everyone!

With the SS getting a nice exterior detail that included Glass Sealant a couple weeks back, and it pouring rain this morning, I felt the need to shoot a quick video of it in action!

One Picture and One Video, apologies for my lack of A/V prowess...

1303390840788.jpg

I tried to hit speeds up to 60, but traffic would not allow.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6OAulm2CAoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for looking, and THIS STUFF IS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL!:burnout::burnout:

16 answers to this question

I think I hear you listening to Alice 105.9 in the background? :D You're lucky you were able to hit even 50 on the roads today, everyone on the highways this morning was going about 20 :help: LOOK OUT IT's RAIN!

But the glass sealant is definitely a must!

Hey Jared Welcome! No, I refuse to listen to the radio if it's not 104.3 the Fan or 102.3 the Ticket.

ALL of the radio stations around here suck. If I want new music, I hope to find it on Pandora! Neon Trees-Animal was playing from the iPod, as I didn't realize I had the music on LOL!

I was also able to test it over this past week. I no longer get those blinding mini puddles on the glass from rain drops. It's great. Now I don't have to drive like Ms. Daisy in the back seat when its raining because I can see! But now it wont stop raining and I just want to have my car clean again.

Hey Jared Welcome! No, I refuse to listen to the radio if it's not 104.3 the Fan or 102.3 the Ticket.

ALL of the radio stations around here suck. If I want new music, I hope to find it on Pandora! Neon Trees-Animal was playing from the iPod, as I didn't realize I had the music on LOL!

LOVE ME SOME XM & Glass Sealant. I put it on the shave mirror I have in the shower, no more fog!

No worries! They play that song quite a bit on Alice so that's why I asked. I mostly listen to 103.5 The Fox for some classic rock, but I agree that Pandora or the iPod if there just really isn't anything on.

Now the question is, did you take the car out today just for these videos after spending all that time detailing or is it your DD? ;)

Answer:

It is my DD, and now the sun is out, and start to finish wash and dry in 42 minutes.

Boom, I am clean! Take that JD_SS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup:

No worries! They play that song quite a bit on Alice so that's why I asked. I mostly listen to 103.5 The Fox for some classic rock, but I agree that Pandora or the iPod if there just really isn't anything on.

Now the question is, did you take the car out today just for these videos after spending all that time detailing or is it your DD? ;)

I think I hear you listening to Alice 105.9 in the background? :D You're lucky you were able to hit even 50 on the roads today, everyone on the highways this morning was going about 20 :help: LOOK OUT IT's RAIN!

But the glass sealant is definitely a must!

Archived