Customer Service 866.965.0400

09 Mustang w/water spots.

Chobbs

Question

I just finished telling my mom that I will detail her Stang. I'm a dope! This thing is her daily driver and never goes in the gargage! It sit in the driveway and the sprinklers get to it and she takes it to get washed at a local carwash.

When she saw my camaro parked next to her mustang she realized how bad her car was looking!

It has water spots galore! And I am sure swirls galore too! Luckily it is a light

Colored car.

Any advise before I start? I'm heading over tomorrow morning!

I will take before and after pics. My camera isn't

Great but It will suffice.

:pc:Thanks!

I did this for her as her Birthday present. She seemed very very happy. and she was suprised at how much work actually goes into correcting paint. I spent from 8 am till 5:30 out there with a one hour lunch break.

The hard work shows, that doesn't even look like the same car :2thumbs:

:banana:

thanks to Adams products, easy to follow videos and the kind advice from the folks here on this forum. You guys rock and have helped me make my mother happy.

Yeah, you wouldn't think that it mattered to them. But after working my Mom's 90 accord (yeah, low mileage runs great), when she rolled in to church, her friends were asking about her car and how saying nice it looked. That thing has the hardest clear coat, it's amazing.

Adamize your Mom's car for Mother's Day!

Thanks! Yesterday I went back to her house and there was a huge bird bomb on the hood!!! And some fresh water spots! Man o man. Well I did my part and I can only hope she will try to do hers. I will definitely head over this weekend to wash and add a coat of Americana as she will be needing all the protection she can get!

Ok, the car is silver and I have a not so great compact camera I took a lot of shots trying to see if I could capture the waterspots on film. needless to say I think I need a beter camera to give you guys an idea of how bad this car really looked. in any case here are the before shots

thanks for that! I will try the ssr and green pad, obviously stepping down. if this does not work I will see if I can order something. so the lime away stuff is out of the question?

Lets see what it looks like after the SSR and claying :thumbsup:

Archived