Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need advice on small issue

PaViper

Question

I have some marks in my black paint that are in the corner next to a vent, it is narrow and at a right angle so the corner is impossible to get at with a PC unless I remove the vents (major PITA), any thoughts on the best way to get at it to remove the blemish...any body have any luck with hand polishing a tight spot

23 answers to this question

Adam is the man.. Carmen, do the right thing.. take it to the man, lol

Funny!

Carmen Adam has made you an offer you cannot refuse! You never turn down the boss!

hahaha sorry..been watching a few mafia movies the past few days!

Who is Carmen Adam?

J/K...just being a jerk :burnout:

Adam, what date's will you guy's be at Carlisle this year? :xfingers:

Here you go Dan:

Come join Adam's in Central Pennsylvania this summer!!! Adam's will be maintaining a big presence at these shows:

Spring Carlisle: April 27-May 1

Ford Nationals: June 3-5

GM Nationals: June 24-26

Chrysler Nationals: July 8-10

Truck Nationals: Aug. 5-7:

Corvettes at Carlisle: Aug. 26-28

Fall Carlisle: Sept. 28-Oct. 2

From this thread: Adam's Carlisle Schedule for 2011 http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11384

Carmen, how about you bring the car to me to take a look this week in Carlisle? I believe Harrisburg is about 20 miles away, and we will be there from Tuesday-Saturday! Even have a free pass for you to drive right into the fairgrounds, and up to our booth.

On things like this, I'd much like to have a look, and since we are going to be in town this week, come on down!

We are located on the Manufacturer's Midway, but if you need to get a drive-in pass, shoot me an email, and I'll coordinate it with you.

Good plan? Nice Viper!

:2thumbs:

Adam, what date's will you guy's be at Carlisle this year? :xfingers:

By the way....sent Adam an email to coordinate as asked, never heard back, thanks to the others that responded, I did what was demonstrated in the video (used swirl and haze followed by fmp by hand) and it worked great.

That stinks Carmen! Just searched my inbox and junk folder for 'Carmen' and didn't find anything....that stinks, and I apologize...

Well, we will be at the Chrysler show in Carlisle this summer, and we can have you back??

My cell is: 303-718-9480. Sorry we didn't connect in Carlisle!

Carmen, how about you bring the car to me to take a look this week in Carlisle? I believe Harrisburg is about 20 miles away, and we will be there from Tuesday-Saturday! Even have a free pass for you to drive right into the fairgrounds, and up to our booth.

On things like this, I'd much like to have a look, and since we are going to be in town this week, come on down!

We are located on the Manufacturer's Midway, but if you need to get a drive-in pass, shoot me an email, and I'll coordinate it with you.

Good plan? Nice Viper!

By the way....sent Adam an email to coordinate as asked, never heard back, thanks to the others that responded, I did what was demonstrated in the video (used swirl and haze followed by fmp by hand) and it worked great.

Good plan? Nice Viper!

Now there is an offer I can't refuse, what ever day it isn't raining I will swing over, thanks for the offer Adam. See you soon:rockon:

Carmen

Watch Garry's (premium) video on this Z06 he did. About 4:30 into the video he tackles some marks in a tight spot on the Vette's taillights. I don't know if it's a similar situation for you but it may give you some ideas.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-plJ4s75HJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's the thread with the rest of the videos:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10970

EDIT: Still watch the videos, but definitely do what Adam says above. He'll take care of you. :2thumbs:

Good plan? Nice Viper!

Archived