Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tornado Outbreak!

fdresq4

It's bad in Dixie Alley!!! I just checked out Alabama and they have some bad stuff running through there.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Anyone see this video of the St. Louis airport?

I feel for these people...

<object width="1280" height="750"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0kuADpNcQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0kuADpNcQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="750" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That same storm passed over the area here last night. We currently have 13 confirmed dead in the area (2 of those are in the county that I live). We lost power last night around 11:45 P.M. as the storm was passing over. Currently, still without power. I heard the sound (One thing once you heard that sound you will never forget it). This is the second tornado that I can remember being in my county.

Most of my family is in Birmingham one home leveled, one damaged and 3 that I have heard nothing from yet. The home that was destroyed was on the Pleasant Grove area and 2 of those not heard from are in that same area. Please pray for all that were affected.

yeah my pager just blew up with a tornado warning for the next 20 minutes.. AWESOME!

We had one an hour or so ago in our area.

My friend in Bama said that their Tech Rescue Team has been sent to Birmingham, about 3 hours north.

Most of my family is in Birmingham one home leveled, one damaged and 3 that I have heard nothing from yet. The home that was destroyed was on the Pleasant Grove area and 2 of those not heard from are in that same area. Please pray for all that were affected.

Sorry to hear this. My wife's best friend lives in Birmingham as well and we've heard nothing. Will keep your family in our prayers.

Woke up this morning to the news........230 dead from these storms. Unbelievable.

Archived