Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Long 5 Days

InDepthAutoDetailing

[ATTACH]6642[/ATTACH]I finally got my power back today after 5 days. The first storms to pass through my area on Wednesday around noon took out our power. I was at the school checking out my kids when this happened. Thankfully I wasn't 10 minutes sooner or I would have been on the road when this happened.

The teachers did an awesome job keeping the kids calm while this storm passed through. It wasn't a tornado but had winds of 100mph.

Thankfully all of my family is OK with NO damage to their house.

I lost 1 1/2 Bradford Pear trees (I've been wanting to cut them anyway) I now have no shade to wash a car.

My parents have probably 50 or more Oak trees down on their property.

I hope to never see another funnel cloud.

Here are a few pics: The first 2 are the trees on each side of my driveway, the other one is looking down the road I live on.

First off, I'm glad to hear you and your family are ok.

We have offices and customers in the Birmingham area. Here is one person's account:

We are all safe and surprisingly no damage at my house. Rotating clouds crossed overhead (I had to come up from the basement to look). I had my dog, rosary and bible. I wasn’t going to die without them. There’s so much debris in my yard that doesn’t belong to me or my neighbors.

I was here for Charlie and remember how scary those high winds can be, congrats to the teachers to calming the children.

The one (and probably only) bright side to not having power is that it wasn't freezing cold out. Very glad that you and the family are okay. :2thumbs:

Glad you and your family are ok. How much did you miss the forum? :lol:

Well the first thing I did is post on here. I have my phone but the signal wasn't strong enough to really keep up. Our entire county (around 300,000) people were without power. There are still areas without. They (TVA) are having to rebuild 49 towers that carry the power to Huntsville and Madison county.

What I'd really like to know is what daily specials I missed out on. The last daily special I saw was tuesday last week.

What I'd really like to know is what daily specials I missed out on. The last daily special I saw was tuesday last week.

Just the normal...

Buy a gallon of DS and get an ultimate kit for free, or buy a 16oz of WCW and get a Flex polisher with pads for free.

Nothing great... ;)

Just the normal...

Buy a gallon of DS and get an ultimate kit for free, or buy a 16oz of WCW and get a Flex polisher with pads for free.

Nothing great... ;)

:pc:

Just the normal...

Nothing great... ;)

The poor guy has no power for 5 long days and you come at him with that!!!:lol::lol:

Archived