Customer Service 866.965.0400

Nano wax

=Stephens=

Question

12 answers to this question

To my knowledge, what you speak of is nothing but filler and garbage.

You would be better served, as would your paint, to use Detail Spray and/or Brilliant Glaze between waxes.

The next question: Which wax is the best for you from here?

Machine Superwax (polymer sealant)

Americana Paste Wax

Buttery Wax

"Nano" is being thrown onto a lot of labels now and its hard to tell who is actually using nano-technology to make their products. Its not cheap stuff to engineer. Obviously no consumer is going to take the time to reverse engineer everything to verify that it is indeed "nano polymer technology"

Fact is, Nano tech polymers are just the latest in a progression of man made sealants (people like to get all jolly about buzz words) There are good and bad uses of it as I've seen.

Best thing for between waxes are a glaze and a wax to lock it in. I'd bet some of those "nano" waxes are PACKED with fillers to make your paint look artificially good.

Never heard of it.

I do however hear so many good things about the Americana Paste Wax that Adam's sells here, I'll be trying it soon.

Americana Paste Wax has been tested and tested so I could justify buying it.

Is it the best?, I don't know but surly has to be good if Adam's sells it.

As an engineer I come across so many new products which I find most are not worth the money, It must be tested and used by people over and over to find out if it's worth the money before I buy any of them.

We the members here don't work for Adam's or even know him but you can read for hours and see what real people are saying of his line.

When you go into an auto store read the package of the all the waxes sold on the counter, they all start by saying that their products is the best, "once a year polish" but we know that most of them aren't really good so be careful in not to waste your money until you know for sure it's good stuff.

"Nano" is being thrown onto a lot of labels now and its hard to tell who is actually using nano-technology to make their products. Its not cheap stuff to engineer. Obviously no consumer is going to take the time to reverse engineer everything to verify that it is indeed "nano polymer technology"

Fact is, Nano tech polymers are just the latest in a progression of man made sealants (people like to get all jolly about buzz words) There are good and bad uses of it as I've seen.

Hydrophobic!!

Has anyone heard of Nanowax? My friend is a detailer and says its the best for using between waxes.

I believe ********** makes the product you speak of. Your friends "best" remark leaves a lot to be desired.

I'll make this very brief:

Pros: Application is fairly easy.... Looks above average after applied.

Cons: Horrendeous streaks on dark vehicles.... Does NOT work in sunlight or any outdoor warmth..... Very poor logevity/durability.... Smells like stale piss.... IMHO, absolute waste of money.

Hope this helps.

To my knowledge, what you speak of is nothing but filler and garbage.

You would be better served, as would your paint, to use Detail Spray and/or Brilliant Glaze between waxes.

The next question: Which wax is the best for you from here?

Machine Superwax (polymer sealant)

Americana Paste Wax

Buttery Wax

I glaze BEFORE waxing, so in between wax applications I use DS ;)

Archived