RedexInLA

Question

Sexy.

Funny.

Smart.

Blond.

Loves football.

Loves Nascar.

Loves to order Adam's products no matter how large the order.

Loves to detail her on car on weekends.

Thinks owning a PC or Flex is cool and tells all of her friends about them.

Prefers DS over hair spray.

Loves waxing (Cars)

What else?

Man that's cheezy but unfortunately im in the same boat, a 6 grand diamond boat.

I coulda paid off my waverunner. I'll throw that out there

Just hope that you get to keep it!!!!:lolsmack:

Remember to buy all the toys you want before you get married, that way your not buying anything new your just replacing what's broken!:jester:

lmao.. well she is a Jersey Girl..

Im in the same boat besides how many wives would let you go to a detailing clinic a week after the baby is born and then let you go to another two weeks later and then another two weeks after that ? And really doesnt give me a hard time over the money ive spent on Adams? Im not complaining one bit lol

Yeah, THATs the only reason! :lolsmack:

+1 :D

Well, I don't fall into all the categories on the OP's list. Not a blond(redhead) and I can't stand football and while I like to go to the occasional NASCAR race, I'd much rather be driving at an HPDE!

Luckily, my husband prefers all of the above. He can't stand "made up" women and also lets me send my dog on him twice a week (he's a professional "helper").

jv4.jpg

Annette

+1 :D

Well, I don't fall into all the categories on the OP's list. Not a blond(redhead) and I can't stand football and while I like to go to the occasional NASCAR race, I'd much rather be driving at an HPDE!

Luckily, my husband prefers all of the above. He can't stand "made up" women and also lets me send my dog on him twice a week (he's a professional "helper").

jv4.jpg

Annette

Good one Annette:lolsmack:

Archived