Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oh my..

Kustom_FX

Question

First off let me state the my camera seems to have eaten my pics. It says the file is corrupt so all 50+ pics I took did not come out. So after Dylan's reaction to the pic I took with my cell phone I thought I would share.

I got my SS last summer and the carpets "looked" fairly clean so I never did anything with them. Well after the winter there were trashed so I got out the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner & the Waterless Wash Waffle Towels and went to town. Well after turning 2 towels black I decided to break out my carpet cleaner. All I did was use water in the machine and Adam's directly onto the floor. Well after 2 towels, a full 16oz bottle of cleaner and a tank of water in the machine I got the front to floors and mats done..

This was the bottom of the extractor compartment after I dumped of the matching BLACK water!!

2011-05-10_20-08-02_654.jpg

As Dylan said... Ewwwwwwww!

20 answers to this question

Have them.. like I posted, I think this was in the carpet when I got it.. it was used, and really abused. I think it was a lease.. the swirls were unreal. I never did do the interior, now that im about to start Kustomizing it I thought it high time for a good carpet cleaning.. But yes I was appalled at how bad they were.. I am also now using shop style protectors when I go to and from work.

Let's see some after pics. :rockon:

First off let me state the my camera seems to have eaten my pics. It says the file is corrupt so all 50+ pics I took did not come out. So after Dylan's reaction to the pic I took with my cell phone I thought I would share.

I got my SS last summer and the carpets "looked" fairly clean so I never did anything with them. Well after the winter there were trashed so I got out the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner & the Waterless Wash Waffle Towels and went to town. Well after turning 2 towels black I decided to break out my carpet cleaner. All I did was use water in the machine and Adam's directly onto the floor. Well after 2 towels, a full 16oz bottle of cleaner and a tank of water in the machine I got the front to floors and mats done..

This was the bottom of the extractor compartment after I dumped of the matching BLACK water!!

2011-05-10_20-08-02_654.jpg

As Dylan said... Ewwwwwwww!

Ewwwwww is right, looks like oil being the water is so dirty.

Bet it smells nice now!

Have them.. like I posted, I think this was in the carpet when I got it.. it was used, and really abused. I think it was a lease.. the swirls were unreal. I never did do the interior, now that im about to start Kustomizing it I thought it high time for a good carpet cleaning.. But yes I was appalled at how bad they were.. I am also now using shop style protectors when I go to and from work.

One word..........WEATHERTECH! Those mats are life savers for car carpets. I just took mine out for the summer and my carpets still look brand new.

Digital Fit ROCK!

Made in USA too! I have them in all my vehicles and my sis just bought them for her new X3. She uses them year round where as I use them only during the winter and spring.

Chris

Archived