Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Love the Holidays...

70'sChevyGirl

So I would like to be the first to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

I still believe in Santa...

blinkingtree.gif

Whats on your holiday wish list???

I would like a new set of seat belts for my Vette and some new air fresheners for my cars.

And Diamonds are always good. :banana::banana:

I'm not sure I want to wish for my click back or wish for christmas presents. :lol::lol:

To be honest.. I'm so blessed right now in life that there just really aren't many things I want. I have a loving soon to be wife, roof over our heads, debt free and healthy loving family.

Id love to see that our economy hits bottom and starts to stabilize. I don't care if it comes back right now, but just want to see some stabilization.

And something I hate to bring up.. but I would love to see some justice by our US Supreme Court. :willy:leaving.gif

Awesome!! Rich, it's time to update your Signature, and remove the 2002, and replace it with the 2008!!

LOL. I'll tell the Mrs. The Vette is MY baby...........and it's staying!

Teresa...............:bow::bow: Thank You!!:drool:

You'll get me into trouble!

We have a Victoria's Secret store at our local mall, and it's located on the opposite side of an open area. There's always a crowd of guys standing there looking across at the displays and the women shopping there.

Not me of course. icon_mrgreen.gif

You'll get me into trouble!

We have a Victoria's Secret store at our local mall, and it's located on the opposite side of an open area. There's always a crowd of guys standing there looking across at the displays and the women shopping there.

Gee that really happens...:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: