Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vrt

Billyt

Question

12 answers to this question

I used it on my tires and trim a couple weeks ago. It lasted through one wash and we have had a lot of rain. It seemed to last longer on soft rubber than my hard plastic trim. Ashley gave me some great advice on how to prep the trim with a 50/50 APC water cleaning with a good rinse first. I'm going to try that next time to see if I can get better mileage of the VRT on my hard Ford trim.

The new formula, which you have, is more water resistant than the old. I think the durability factor depends greatly on the material you put it on, how many washes and rain. Its just the nature of the beast. It is a product you have to use often.:thumbsup:

i have the old VRT not the super VRT

That would be why.... old VRT looks great, but its water soluble so the second it gets wet its gone. It was also around $10 cheaper p/16oz so it was justifiable.

Check out this video from when SVRT was released... oddly enough it was just about a year ago now -

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kdi6XoaungM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Billy,

An option we've worked out for customers in distant places is USPS flat rate international boxes. They're somewhat flat rates for shipping anywhere in the world, and we can help you figure out what will fit in the box if you need stuff.

Recently sent 6 bottles of SVRT to South Africa and I believe the cost of the box was around $70. Sure, not cheap, but its a fixed cost. Can't do it all the time, but if theres something that you can't source via a dealer locally its an option we can work out for you occasionally.

i cant get the SVRT here yet Dylan it looks the job too

VRT is still awesome inside the car though... Still has an SPF which I believe is a bit lower than SVRT. (Adam hits on that in the video) SVRT FTW outdoors though.

Chris

VRT is still awesome inside the car though... Still has an SPF which I believe is a bit lower than SVRT. (Adam hits on that in the video) SVRT FTW outdoors though.

Chris

I'll have to remember this as I still have a full bottle of VRT..

Billy,

An option we've worked out for customers in distant places is USPS flat rate international boxes. They're somewhat flat rates for shipping anywhere in the world, and we can help you figure out what will fit in the box if you need stuff.

Recently sent 6 bottles of SVRT to South Africa and I believe the cost of the box was around $70. Sure, not cheap, but its a fixed cost. Can't do it all the time, but if theres something that you can't source via a dealer locally its an option we can work out for you occasionally.

Thanks Dylan i hope to be over in the states later in the year and i will fill my boots with Adams when i do.

Archived