• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this one is getting a wash early tomorrow morning. it'll be my first use with the grit guard bucket/caddy and merino wool wash mitt!!! don't let that reflection fool you, it hasn't been washed in a month, and gets driven daily by my wife with several days the past couple weeks in the rain! thank you APW!!!

31874d0b.jpg

Here is exactly were the SS is sitting now, tucked nice and safe in the garage as there are forms of ice hitting the house the size of golf balls, gotta love summer storms and a nice cozy garage to keep the truck out of the elements. As you can see I am very OCD about my garage, I like it nice and clean with nothing in it but the truck and a cabinet for my detailing supplies.

P1020108.jpg

• 3 months later...

The paint on my DD is almost fully corrected as of last weekend, just need some details completed: side mirrors and front/rear bumpers. I also need to work a lot on the barrels of the wheels which I plan to do tomorrow. The previous owner liked to park by feel :mad:, so the wheel lips were pretty chewed up. I had them touched up a few months ago so they are in MUCH better shape.

079.JPG

My best shot of the paint today.

audiox-albums613-3187.jpg

No paint correction yet on my wife's DD, but being white, it's not as noticeable. Plus it only has 40kmiles on it. I plan to start the correction this December on her car. Being in the south has its advantages. :):pc:

This picture is from a detail I did in late September, but I detailed it last weekend and it looks the same.

audiox-albums618-3253.jpg

We don't have a NON-daily driver garage queen.

Unfortunately our nice weather is over for the year. I crammed both cars back in the heated new garage and freed up the old garage for winter use. Now I can wash during the ugly salt season the two winter/daily drivers.