Customer Service 866.965.0400

Are they garbage now?

03Ap1

Question

So I was soaking my microfibers in woolite overnight in my wash mashine and some dumbass ended up draining it and then rewashing them with bathtowels and other powder soap. Are they still good to use for wiping off wax?

I washed them really well in cold water and woolite and now I am resoaking them in woolite and washing them again. Will they still be good or should I just trash them?

11 answers to this question

Yea, really sucks. I took all percations to use the right soap, the right amount of soap, only use cold water. Even made sure I didnt place them on anything dirty while I was doing the paint correction and after the paint correction. Needless to say I am pretty pissed. We all know these arent cheap. (These are the double soft)

As far as I can tell they dont have any other fibers in them. However they are still wet, so its hard to say. They are soaking overnight for now, once they dry I will see how they are.

Thank you good to know. Should I need to boil them do I use vinegar or anything like that. Or just a pot and regular tap water?

Just water... That's all I've used in the past. White vinegar IS a great cleaner though.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Archived