Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detailing Cart

Got mine today from my Memorial Day Sale order and all I can say is WOW!:bow:

This thing is a freakin' Cadillac...strong and sturdy, rolls out smooth - quiet - and straight, and holds everything you need easily. Not to mention it looks great especially decked out with Adam's stickers ;).

I was "on the fence" about justifying this purchase but couldnt pass up the offer and I can already tell I will not regret it. And the wife loves the fact that all my stuff is organized and out of the way..

Here are some pics of the cart after I loaded it up with Adam's goodies and a few pics of the reserves waiting their turn to jump aboard :jester:

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

Another great product IMO!

I ordered my cart during the Memorial Day sale last weekend. It shipped today. FedEx says it will be here on Tuesday! w00t! I need to make some room in my closet, so I hope this helps. My car stuff takes up more of my closet than my clothes do.

Does the cart come with any hooks on the side to hang brushes on?

I was thinking of just cutting a wire coat hanger and bending the pieces to fit. Works just as well.

I was thinking of just cutting a wire coat hanger and bending the pieces to fit. Works just as well.

That's what I did. I imagine it would work with Adam's cart too.

It IS a Cadillac! I need to find a way to get one or two more of these dividers though. 1 just isn't enough! :help:

IMG_1723.jpg

This looks as if it could be easily duplicated with a small piece of sheet metal and a hole saw...No?

This looks as if it could be easily duplicated with a small piece of sheet metal and a hole saw...No?

Probably could, except that the ends curl under and it slides onto the tray.

And I dont' have either the steel or the hole saw.:lolsmack:

I don't have room in my closet....I wonder if the wife would let me put it in her closet :D

Mine fits like a glove...just gotta reach over it to get the shirts on the right :lolsmack:

IMG_1741.jpg

That was one thing my wife "misunderstood"...she thought since I now had the cart, everything would be going out into the garage but with 98 degree heat outside, my uncooled garage gets steaming hot! She says the products will be fine, lol..

I actually won that one just because we have his/her closets so what does she care :rockon:

Archived