Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detailing Cart

I got my cart and put it together. Wow! It's nice. Very sturdy and no tools needed to put it together. Now I need to make a plan of attack to decide how to organize stuff on it... more reasons to play with my Adam's arsenal...

I got my cart and put it together. Wow! It's nice. Very sturdy and no tools needed to put it together. Now I need to make a plan of attack to decide how to organize stuff on it... more reasons to play with my Adam's arsenal...

thats the best part, getting everything arranged....then completely changing it 3 or 4 times until you get it just right :lolsmack:

The carts are awesome! They are super sturdy. We will have them at the Adam's booth at all the Carlisle shows. If you'd like to see em first hand, and save on shipping, stop by the Adam's booth at Carlisle.

Thats a great idea Eric, you will sell some carts!:2thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
It IS a Cadillac! I need to find a way to get one or two more of these dividers though. 1 just isn't enough! :help:

IMG_1723.jpg

Rich, I agree I think we need to ask Adam and team to see if they can get spare dividers up for sale. I love my cart (Got it from Eric!!!)

and would love to have a second divider up top!!

Makes me wonder if you could actually add a second one on top. You know, leave off the wheels on the second one and fit it onto the top of the first one some how. :confused:

That would be nice.

A second bottle divider would easily fit on the top. I've been trying to figure out how to make one too.

They also need to sell some hooks for the sides for my brushes. (I know that's easy to do myself, but I'm just making a suggestion.)

Makes me wonder if you could actually add a second one on top. You know, leave off the wheels on the second one and fit it onto the top of the first one some how. :confused:

That would be nice.

Or fit a second cart to the first on the side, kind of like the double bucket caddy bracket. Then we'd have the ultimate double cart!!! lol:rockon:

Take your lid off!

:iagree:

After cleaning my wash pads and hosing out my bucket I put the grit guard back in the bottom and put my wash pad(s) in there to drip dry the rest of the way.

To avoid mildew or anything I make sure to leave the lid off so it works perfect, just enough room to get air flow.

Archived