Customer Service 866.965.0400

First post....USAF from Nor Cal

07RS4

Hello all....Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all the other detailing finatics out there. I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks, and I've been using Adam's for about 2 months. Right now I have a Accord (White), Dodge Grand Caravan (Red) and a Audi RS4 (Silver) that I own and detail. I'm slowly converting all my supplies to Adam's...but being in the military (E-7, Beale AFB), my pay only goes so far. I guess it tell's you something about the products offered by Adam's if I'm going to spend my hard earned money on these AWESOME products. I really look forward to the interaction with you folks.

On a Side note: You know you have OCD about detailing cars when every dirty/filthy car I see in the parking lot at work/on the road, I have a million thoughts going through my mind about what Adam's products I would use to bring it back to life:rockon:

On a Side note: You know you have OCD about detailing cars when every dirty/filthy car I see in the parking lot at work/on the road, I have a million thoughts going through my mind about what Adam's products I would use to bring it back to life:rockon:

You aren't the only one with those kinds of thoughts... Welcome to the forums.:welcomebanner:

Welcome Dave! Thanks for your service and enjoy Beale AFB. My AFC was 491x1 about 25 years ago, and I tried very hard to get to the west coast from here in the east. Enjoy the forum and the great products from Adam's.

Mike

Ahhh, thanks guys, look forward to the fun here. I read the thread the other day about what people do for a living. There are many jobs out there that I couldn't do, so I commend you ALL on what you do!

Welcome Dave!

I'm from Live Oak - 20 minutes away from you. I did my Airman Knowledge testing at the Beale Aero Club on base last year. Good to meet a local on here!

Also, thank you for your service!

Welcome Dave!

I'm from Live Oak - 20 minutes away from you. I did my Airman Knowledge testing at the Beale Aero Club on base last year. Good to meet a local on here!

Also, thank you for your service!

The Beale Aero Club is RIGHT across the street from my shop, I park in that parking lot far, far away from the others. Stop in some time if your ever on base again. We work in AGE (GSE for civilians) building. We put the planes in the air.:patriot:

BTW....even after 15 years, what is this Airman Knowledge test you speak of? I'm assuming for civilian aviation?

Archived