Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not happy

ExpressThis13

Question

So I finally broke down and bought the PC kit last weekend and have been tracking it all week hoping it would be here by today and long behold its in moline but its not schedlued for delivery until monday so its literally sitting probably 10-15 minutes from my house and I want to go get it but they have to make a delivery attempt. You gotta be kidding me. Im going insane right now and wanna go postal on fedex over some schedule crap that it cant travel across the river to my house today. My biggest thing is I cannot go get it. Man Im so upset right now because this is my free weekend who knows when my next free weekend will be.

17 answers to this question

Yeah I was not going to be at home when it was delivered and I wasn't sure if Fed-Ex would just leave it there, so I called to see if I could place a hold. They said they had to attempt 1 delivery before placing the hold but it turns out that they did leave it at my front door since a signature wasn't required.

Hahaha... Been here done this... I HATE when it comes on a Monday and not a Friday.

I saw your car sitting in your drive last night when I went for a walk with the family. We walk by your place every night. :)

Heat advisory for the next couple of days and then rain as far as the eye can see... :help:

STALKER! lol It just arrived a little while ago thank god but unfortunatly I have to go to work so maybe when I get home ill wash the car and pull it into the garage and get started. I gotta find a big enough extension cord though. Hopefully we have one. First plans is my sisters maxima which im only planning on doing clay, fmp, msw as shes still in highschool and doesnt care that much and its a light pewter/silverish color anyway.

I gotta leave for work in an hour im gonna go insane if its not here before I leave.

Hahaha... Been here done this... I HATE when it comes on a Monday and not a Friday.

I saw your car sitting in your drive last night when I went for a walk with the family. We walk by your place every night. :)

Heat advisory for the next couple of days and then rain as far as the eye can see... :help:

ive vented since yesterday its to darn hot to be washing my car right now anyway. So im gonna wash my car tonight and then omorrow im gonna get started on it. Im actually gonna do my sister car for her since shes out of town and it needs it badly. Its a silver/pewterish 01 maxima so Im not gonna go crazy on it just a pass of FMP with a coat of MSW and glaze the windows.

you can actually pick it up from fed ex...when Adam's sends you the confirmation number and you look at the status of the delivery, they is an option somewhere on the page that allows you to have them hold the package to where you can pick it up...it costs extra though...Ashley also told me this because i thought i wasn't going to be home for deilvery, but i ended up being home

Just go get Chewy's! :D

I know your pain, I had the same thing happen to me. I had a package sent to work and it sat in the processing facility over the weekend waiting to go to the delivery center on the other side of town. I switched delivery to my house since then and don't have the issue.

Archived