Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Wash Station

crowvet

Question

Redid my car wash station. The old hose reel had finally gave up. So I made a little car wash area. And before anyone comments on the long brush it is only used on my motorhome. It Never ever touches the finish of my cars.

P1000880.jpg

19 answers to this question

Redid my car wash station. The old hose reel had finally gave up. So I made a little car wash area. And before anyone comments on the long brush it is only used on my motorhome. It Never ever touches the finish of my cars.

P1000880.jpg

What's wrong with using the brush on the car's finish...the guy at the car wash was using it last night. In fact he was using it so well he was shaking the crap hanging off the mirror!:willy:

BTW, I was there to rinse some s#%^ off of my car that was coming off a semi i Was behind. It didn't really rinse too well so today was two bucket wash followed by clay bar then Americana. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:banana:

When you get tired of replacing your plastic hose reel, check out RapidReel. They make really nice hose reels that dont leak and they are servicable.

db_file_img_108_505x433.jpg

I use one for my wash hose and also have another for my air hose.

3974645189_fbfa6e95d0.jpg

Ya know what, I came about that close to buying one of those. The reel I had before was a Ames just like the one I have now and it lasted 15 years. I then saw the one I bought on E-bay with free shipping at a price that was way less than the stores. So I bought another one, but you cannot believe how many evenings I hashed this over in my mind before I CHEAPED out:thumbsup:

I updated the link to point to the rapid reel service manual.

Didn't mean to threadjack.

Being a paraplegic, I use a long pole with montana boars hair brush to reach some areas of my truck. It's not perfect but I'm not sure what else would work better.

What's wrong with using the brush on the car's finish...the guy at the car wash was using it last night. In fact he was using it so well he was shaking the crap hanging off the mirror!:willy:

BTW, I was there to rinse some s#%^ off of my car that was coming off a semi i Was behind. It didn't really rinse too well so today was two bucket wash followed by clay bar then Americana. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:banana:

Funny you would say that, I told my wife as I was making the post that I better explain the brush. She said the car wash uses them on every car and I thought to myself Daryle would just die if he saw this:lol:

Archived