Customer Service 866.965.0400

New wash mitt, who has one and what’s the verdict?

Wardo

Question

I was going to make a order and use the father’s day code, but the wash mitt was out of stock. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I have searched a few times and haven’t found a single thread with feedback. <o:p></o:p>

Who the heck bought them all. :)

^I think he is speaking to the Professional and Jumbo Washpads being sold currently, and not the Merino Wool WashMitt that we introduced last week. The prior two are indeed synthetic. However, if they have been on the site and sold as long as they have without complaint of micro marring, I don't think you need to be worrying either. :)

Just wondering why the introduction of a new wash mitt? I sometimes question the synthetic pad and it introducing micro marring. Once the pad is wet it sort of feels like it grabs when you run your hand across it. It also seems to hold on to dirt/grit/bugs even after I run it over the grit guard. Could just be me. I am not trying to bash the wash pad, just my observation.

On the other hand, I can't wait to get the new mitt. It looks top notch.

I did not think it was synthetic.

Just wondering why the introduction of a new wash mitt? I sometimes question the synthetic pad and it introducing micro marring. Once the pad is wet it sort of feels like it grabs when you run your hand across it. It also seems to hold on to dirt/grit/bugs even after I run it over the grit guard. Could just be me. I am not trying to bash the wash pad, just my observation.

On the other hand, I can't wait to get the new mitt. It looks top notch.

Didn't somebody post a picture of one that was sort of mottled looking? Is the new mitt a different material than the pads and thus has varied coloring?

Real compared to synthetic... :)

Didn't somebody post a picture of one that was sort of mottled looking? Is the new mitt a different material than the pads and thus has varied coloring?

Yes, it is a completely different material.

Archived