Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Mustang getting pretty for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup

Jeffs_5.0

Here are a few pics after an all-day project of claying, swirl removal, polishing, glazing and finishing it of with American wax. It's already getting dusty. You gotta love black cars. What is the best way to get the dust off? I hear the California Duster isn't the greatest??

DSCN9120.jpg

DSCN9112.jpg

DSCN9108.jpg

DSCN9107.jpg

DSCN9106-1.jpg

DSCN9105-1.jpg

DSCN9105-1.jpg

Do you have a blaster sidekick? If it's just dust that has "settled" on the car that works on my black ride.

Ahh the joy of black cars... hours of work for the best looking color on the planet - only to be ruined after 5 minutes of driving. :lolsmack:

Waterless Wash is great to use in place of a Cali Duster. Also, in my opinion safer.

If the Wax is good, Dylan has been known to Sidekick off the loose stuff without damage. Again, that's Dylan, and his madddddd artistry.

I prefer WW. Nice looking Stang man!

Congrats!

:iagree: You must remove the loose stuff before you use the WW.

I never use the stuff personally, but if I were to use WW it would be...

1.Blaster sidekick or Metrovac dryer

2.Cali Duster

3.WW

Love your 5.0, but have a question. Do you have the American automatic transmission or the Chinese manual transmission? :mad:

I disagree. They are two different devices that deal with two different levels of dust as I show in my Waterless Wash videos.

:thumbsup: Agree to disagree on this one. Like you say yourself, you won't do it unless it makes sense to you. To me, these make the same sense as a ShamWow, just shaped differently. Clearly it makes sense for you, and that's great!

:thumbsup: Agree to disagree on this one. Like you say yourself, you won't do it unless it makes sense to you. To me, these make the same sense as a ShamWow, just shaped differently. Clearly it makes sense for you, and that's great!

So the Waterless Wash videos that I did do not make sense to you??? :confused:

I think I clearly explained every aspect of safely removing dust in those videos. You do not see the common sense in those videos? You would definitely be the first.

So the Waterless Wash videos that I did do not make sense to you??? :confused:

I think I clearly explained every aspect of safely removing dust in those videos. You do not see the common sense in those videos? You would definitely be the first.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Not so much about the video man! I'm also not going to litter this thread any more when there are all those nice pictures being shown off.

Therefore my apologies to the OP!

Mook

Archived