Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's @ Bloomington Gold 2011 - the pictures!

b5fa9e67.jpg

That's me in the gray shirt!!! :banana:

A few pics I took:

Junkman doing his thing

b4bbcfcf.jpg

Not gonna lie I contemplated stealing this

5bb47697.jpg

Other pics

My ride

218092fd.jpg

Funny story: The owner of this car was laughing at a ZR1 owner :willy:

5d92841b.jpg

9df25f4c.jpg

1 of 1 lingenfelter

62c8ed83.jpg

A few random shots

15122f73.jpg

603f8c5f.jpg

3020e947.jpg

Awesome show! Can't wait till next year!!

Nice Pics Jon....good thing that's only a *water* in my hand as I walk past the truck - I would like to continue working these shows!

:lolsmack:

I also took the pics Dylan posted (thankyou sir!) A couple of comments on them...

The pics of the tent set up were taken on Thursday, Day 1. As others had commented, we sold a ton of products - especially on Friday & Saturday. For all that were disappointed, there are "behind the scenes" efforts to adjsut the product mix brought to shows so this happens less frequently/with less products!! Nobody likes not being able to let you carry out your desired products.

These are reduced resolution for emailing/posting - AJ's reflection is incredible in the hood of that Vette in the full-res version!

The group photo is with the Buffalo, NY Corvette Club....loyal Adams users, and we did work on the two cars pictured - they were parked next to our location.

Lastly, that red C3....that paint is 14 YEARS OLD, and the owner came over and said "nothing but Adams" is used on it! It had what I call a "LTD" shine ("Lake Tahoe Deep").....

This is my 2nd show worked, and I am amzed the number of people who come in to share stories and praise the products....we had a number of "I won Best Of Show with Adams", etc. stories; and countless folks who just raved about the products and their shines! What a treat for me!

Shine on!!

(and thanks, Mook, for the kind words!)

Nice pic of Rich and Betsy! Who's the other funny lookin guy? :jester:

0baec83e.jpg

THAT is Greg! He drives that truck around to all the shows, and of course works them too! Greg kicks major booty!

AlF01, I can't wait for Auburn, Buddy! Neither Can BDUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS!

Jon, would you happen to have any more pics/info on the Callaway car? It appears as though it is a Z06 Carbon modded by Callaway?

No, sorry. Bloomington Gold was the first time I had ever heard about/seen a Callaway. There were a few for sale right next to the adams booth.

3020e947.jpg

A majority of the ones in this pic were Callaways

From what the owner told me it had the same suspension as a ZR1 but had more HP. I think he said it was lighter as well but don't quote me on that.

No, sorry. From what the owner told me it had the same suspension as a ZR1 but had more HP. I think he said it was lighter as well but don't quote me on that.

In a sense, he's right. The Z06 Carbon is a special edition Z06 that is basically a ZR1 with the 7.0 liter LS7 engine. It has the same F55 suspension tuning as the ZR1 has, the same carbon ceramic brake package and wheels. The Carbon was a 2011 only option and was limited to 500 units. If all were ordered, which I do not know if they were. 250 were to be Inferno Orange and 250 were to be the new Supersonic Blue color. Furthermore the Inferno Orange had a black interior with suede/alcantara seat inserts and steering wheel with orange stitching. The SSB had the same but with blue stitching. I wonder if this gentleman purchased this car then had Callaway tune it or if this was a Callaway purchased then tuned car. If it were the standard SC652 package it was indeed packing more power than a base ZR1, but only by 14hp, on paper at least.

Sorry for the lengthy rundown.

In a sense, he's right. The Z06 Carbon is a special edition Z06 that is basically a ZR1 with the 7.0 liter LS7 engine. It has the same F55 suspension tuning as the ZR1 has, the same carbon ceramic brake package and wheels. The Carbon was a 2011 only option and was limited to 500 units. If all were ordered, which I do not know if they were. 250 were to be Inferno Orange and 250 were to be the new Supersonic Blue color. Furthermore the Inferno Orange had a black interior with suede/alcantara seat inserts and steering wheel with orange stitching. The SSB had the same but with blue stitching. I wonder if this gentleman purchased this car then had Callaway tune it or if this was a Callaway purchased then tuned car. If it were the standard SC652 package it was indeed packing more power than a base ZR1, but only by 14hp, on paper at least.

That was the best, most interesting thing I've read all morning!

Mook

Mook

ha ha truth...

cool pics! :glasses: i would have loved to lurk that corvette show :willy:

Mook

Haha. I'm glad I could give you something to think about with your morning coffee. Now for the deeper learning. Starting last year it became possible to order your Z06 with all the performance goodies available in the ZR1. You could do this two ways. Pay the premium and order a Z06 Carbon limited edition, or, check option code Z07 when ordering your Z06(confusing, I know). This gave you the suspension tuning, carbon ceramic brakes and wheels of a ZR1. But, unlike the Carbon, you could order this package on any colored car(pre Japanese tsunami and quake. After that Cyber Grey Metallic and Crystal Red Clarat were placed on order constraints). You could also order the Z06 with the Carbon appearance package. This gave you the carbon fiber front splitter, side skirts and spoiler from a ZR1.

Last but not least. Starting in MY 2012 you will be able to order your Z06 or ZR1 with light weight wheels and ultra sticky R compound tires(standard tires have a treadwear rating of 320, these R compound tires have a rating of 80). GM recently took a 2012 ZR1 and Z06 to the Nurburgring in Germany to see how these performance upgrades translate to the track. The ZR1 was trying to beat it's previous best 7:26 lap time. It laid down a 7:19, a time that has only been eclipsed by one other street car. A Porsche 911 GT2 RS, though there is no video proof. The Z06 was outfitted with the Z07 performance package and was attempting to best it's previous time which was in the mid 7:40s. It completed the Ring in a time of 7:22. Besting the 09 ZR1. I'll find the video of each run and link for your viewing pleasure in a bit.

Again, sorry for the lengthy rundown. It's just that since I was 9 years old I have lived and breathed Corvette.

Z06

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ok1WUO3p1oQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

ZR1

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5yKb6iSWc0k" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Sorry for breaking that up over three posts. I'm doing all this from my iPhone. Also sorry to hijack a thread. Great pics everyone.

Lengthy rundown? PFFFFFFFFFFFT I'm literally drooling over my keys here!

Happy Birthday Corvette.

Do you have any pics of the new Centennial Vette? I know there was one there...

I wanna see that black from one of our cameras!

Mook

Lengthy rundown? PFFFFFFFFFFFT I'm literally drooling over my keys here!

Happy Birthday Corvette.

Do you have any pics of the new Centennial Vette? I know there was one there...

I wanna see that black from one of our cameras!

Mook

I was not at Bloomington this year due to work. But I do have a few pics from the Bash in Bowling Green.

New "Cup" wheel with R-Rated tires on Centennial Edition. This is the wheel and tire package Tadge references in the 'Ring videos.

IMG_5281.jpg

Centennial Edition ZR1(The orange car in the background is a Z06 Carbon sans door numbering).

IMG_5258-1.jpg

Centennial Edition GS Vert, CE Z06 and CE ZR1 lined up together.

IMG_5418.jpg

The best Carbon Flash Metallic image I have at my disposal right now. The other close ups of the color are on my computer at home.

IMG_5259.jpg

These pics were taken with a Canon Rebel XTi.

Archived