Customer Service 866.965.0400

streaks on glass when done

Perez

Question

For some reason i always have streaks on the glass when im done...and for some reason i never seem to get them all out. can really only see them in direct sunlight. anyone else have problems getting there glass streakfree ?

maybe i need dedicated glass towels ? i dont have the glass towels yet but really thinking of getting some so i will have glass only towels

Just to clarify, you are using our Glass Cleaner? And with which towels?

;)

i was thinking i had some residue left on the double soft. but today i had a freshly cleaned double soft and them **** streaks still there laughing at me.

Do you have a waterless wash towel or a great white drying towel ? They both work better with the glass cleaner than a double soft IMHO.

I believe there was a member not long ago who had this same issue until he got the glass towel to go with the glass cleaner.

At that time there was talk of only selling the two as a kit instead of selling them separately.

no i dont have a ww towel i only have 2 double softs... time for some more towels i guess..seems it should work great with any towel though. oh well

no i dont have a ww towel i only have 2 double softs... time for some more towels i guess..seems it should work great with any towel though. oh well

Nope, it is just the nature of the beast. The double soft is built a specific purpose.

Get the glass towels it improved the results for me a ton. The doublesoft towels are just not "dense" enough if you will to get all the leftover cleaner without multiple passes. Plus the glass towels are double sided for stubborn residue and then for a perfect finish:thumbsup:

Glass towels FTW!!! You have NO idea how awesome they are... You'll look at them and say to yourself "really?" They are AWESOME though!

Chris

X 2........:2thumbs:

What I have found is wet VRT will streak and make getting it off more difficult (gets in the towel). Wipe the excess off the trim surrounding your glass with one towel and use a clean WW or preferably glass towel and the glass will clean up streak free.

Another tip, use one side of the towel for the first pass after you spray and then go to a dry side to finish. When the towel gets saturated use it only for the first wipe and then get a clean, dry one to finish.

Archived