Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from bama!!!!!

doweigyman

Hello everybody!!!! My name is Chris, i live in Alabama "ROLL TIDE". I'm new to the forums thing but i'm learning... I have two black vehicles. My baby is a 2011 Ram 1500 sport and my beautiful wife has a 2010 Hyundai Sonata.

I've always had a interest in detailing. I've used several different products from different companies, but i just wasn't getting the results i thought i should. So i started doing tons of research and found Adams Polishes. Then i came across the junkman's videos and Adam's videos and i was hooked. Thats the results i want!! So I ordered the PC 7424xp starter polisher kit. it should be here this week and I can't wait!!!! i'm super excited about trying adams products and talking to all of you..

Thank you for your time and i hope everybody has a GREAT 4th of july!!!!

Welcome Chris! Once you get started, if you hit any snags you can always come here. There's always someone online to help you with questions.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Redvenm, yeah I'm going to have fun for sure. But I'm up to the challenge. Plus I have all y'all.

Chris05GTO, yeah that's my baby. I've had her for three weeks now. I love everything about her.

Rich, I'm sure I'm going to have a ton of question and problems come up LOL.

Mc2hill & C6Bill, thanks for the replies. I just don't want to do something wrong and mess my rides up. Cause everybody knows that car shows everything.

I have a question. When I bought my truck a friend of mine told me NOT to hand wax because it will cause holograms on a black car. Is it possible to put holograms on a black car by hand polishing/waxing?

Holograms require the heat produced and the aggressiveness of a rotary polisher. You couldn't do that by hand if your life depended on it. Totally impossible. It appears that your friend does not have a understanding of the difference between a polish and a wax. They are two, totally different things that are used for two, totally different reasons.

FYI... don't go back to him for your detailing information. :D

Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

Holograms require the heat produced and the aggressiveness of a rotary polisher. You couldn't do that by hand if your life depended on it. Totally impossible. It appears that your friend does not have a understanding of the difference between a polish and a wax. They are two, totally different things that are used for two, totally different reasons.

FYI... don't go back to him for your detailing information. :D

Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

Trust me, the next advice he gives me is going to fall on deaf ears.

Welcome and RTR!!! I am from B'ham myself but live in Houston now. I sure miss the old sweet home. You will always find great answers here and you never know when Adam will chime in as well. Let us know how we can help. RTR!!!

:thumbsup:Right on bro :thumbsup: I like that pic of your ride at Oxford lake :rockon:

LOL at knowing that was Oxford Lake :rockon: Yeah it gets driven once a week, usually on days that do not rain, UNLIKE TODAY :confused:, oh well maybe the roads will be dry before I get off.

I'm sure I will see you around town.....

LOL at knowing that was Oxford Lake :rockon: Yeah it gets driven once a week, usually on days that do not rain, UNLIKE TODAY :confused:, oh well maybe the roads will be dry before I get off.

I'm sure I will see you around town.....

Mine is a daily driver. I'm going to detail her up tomorrow. Went to a buddy of mine house and they are digging up part of his road so they can repave it. Get to try out my new PC :banana:!!! :xfingers:Hope it goes good.

Archived