Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tonneau cover

motorhead

Question

12 answers to this question

Why don't you be a little bit more descriptive with what it is you're after?

Cleaner, protectant, appearence, fading issues...... maybe you're looking to put a sports logo on your cover.... :lol:

A couple of word sentences just doesn't cut it.

Seriously, there's a lot of astute individuals on these boards and you bring out the [very] best of them when you are very detailed and thorough in your queries, concerns, issues, etc....

Hope this helps.

Why don't you be a little bit more descriptive with what it is you're after?

Cleaner, protectant, appearence, fading issues...... maybe you're looking to put a sports logo on your cover.... :lol:

A couple of word sentences just doesn't cut it.

Seriously, there's a lot of astute individuals on these boards and you bring out the [very] best of them when you are very detailed and thorough in your queries, concerns, issues, etc....

Hope this helps.

And as you've seen there are a bunch of good-natured wise-guys one here, too. :lolsmack:

Welcome to Adams's forums and thanks for the question. Grubrunner is right - the more details you can offer the better response you'll get. If it's plastic or vinyl Super VRT will be perct. If its a hard shell kind of thing (painted body color or whatever and clear coated) you can treat it just like any other body panel... Clay, polish and the wax of your choice.

We hope you like it around here. Ask away, and enjoy. :thumbsup:

How about what to clean it with first? My tanneu (sp?) is covered in pitch, bird poo, etc.

Coating it w/ SVRT following the cleaning is apparently the resolution, but how about the first half?

Edit: Also, my name is Patrick. I reside in Lake Placid, NY. I drive a 2001 GMC Sierra C3 on 20's. Eager to learn about new techniques and product! I'm also on GMFullsize.com & DenaliTrucks.com

How about what to clean it with first? My tanneu (sp?) is covered in pitch, bird poo, etc.

Try the Car Wash Shampoo with a soft bristle brush first. If is still dirty, you may want to look into RaggTopp Convertible top cleaner (recommended by Adam). Adam's dealer Phil at Detailer's Domain carries it - http://www.detailersdomain.com/Raggtopp_c_112.html

Archived