Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to do on a rainy day?

LQ9SS

Question

So I was kind of bummed that it was raining outside and that I couldn't rub on the truck, so as I was walking in the entryway I saw a white painted surface that looked like it could use some Adam's love.

P1020078.jpg

P1020079.jpg

P1020077.jpg

Also, looked what showed up at the doorstep today:banana:

P1020080.jpg

12 answers to this question

Best looking washer and dryer in Americana, lol. Its hard to resist not using Adams on the car, just have to be creative around the house.

Tell us what did they wife said when you showed her what you did?

Right on bro...you are hooked. Just remember, therapy is dished out right here when needed...

Sent from the Dark Side using G2/Tapatalk

Thought about putting some SVRT on my vinyl siding, but thats probably taking it to far, lol...:willy:

....and would require probably 10 gallons which would get a little spendy.

Been too hot and humid to do any detailing on the Golf, so I did the stove and frig yesterday. Cleaned with APC and a coat of Americana. :glasses: appliances in town. :jester:

I hear ya. Its 98 right now with 65 percent humidity. Absolutely ugly outside.

Cloudy and light rainy days are perfect for detailing. Wash car first and dry. If it starts to sprinkle, drive it into a garage. Otherwise, detail away outside. Sun is not a detailers friend. I don't care what the experts here say. Sun affects every product application.

You are a clinical example of DCOD (Detailing Compulsive Obsessive Disease). Geesh you're creepy! :jester::welcome:

Archived