Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Wet & Dry Vac!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very different vacuums... this is just like a typical wet dry shop vac... albeit a really really nice one! The metro is is more of a dedicated car vac with car specific attachements and design elements.

Yes it does and oh does it work, berry berry good :D

Used mine this weekend... very impressed. Much more powerful than the $50 sears plastic one I've had for awhile.

Biggest thing is the stability. I always hated the fact that if my shop vac would tip so easily if the hose got pulled... this ones nice and stable.

Used it to extract a carpet in the wifes car, worked well, drained easily... makes a great substitute for a full extractor so long as you spray the cleaner down first.

For as powerful as it is its extremely quiet... not going to claim its whisper volume, but its much quieter than any other shop vac I've ever used and MAN does this it pack some suction!!

Gonna continue to play with it. The Avy interior is a little neglected after a bunch of family hauling this weekend.

Ok Dylan thanks. Do you have a price range for the vac yet?

You can find it online for around $200 shipped, so I'm hoping Adam's will offer it for around that. :xfingers: Though with what it costs just to ship a gallon of APC, I'm scared to see what shipping for this will be. :willy: I guess it comes down to how much your peace of mind is worth with Adam's 110% guarantee.

Lowe's has it on their website for $180 with free in-store pickup, but there photos show it with grey and blue plastic pieces. not sure if it is the same or not.

i would hope Adam's offers it for at least that much shipped! :xfingers:

Lowe's has it on their website for $180 with free in-store pickup, but there photos show it with grey and blue plastic pieces. not sure if it is the same or not.

i would hope Adam's offers it for at least that much shipped! :xfingers:

Appears to be similar but the included accessories are different. Ours will/does include a much better assortment of attachments, longer hose, etc.

Guy & Gals I wanted to pass this on to you, no matter if you buy this vac or not you need to clean your clothes dryer. I cleaned mine, inside & out, took the front off,vent ect. and you wouldn't believe how much lint there was.Check out this video. It could save a fire!!

Excellent point Chris. The wife and I recently tackled this job as well (it'd been a year since we moved in and hooked our dryer up)

I filled my old shop vac 2x with old lint and debris from inside the vents, and the machine itself. It was crazy how much there was. At stores like Bed Bath & Beyond they even sell vacuum attachments with a long flat flexible hose and a long flexible brush just for that purpose. Worked well.

Excellent point Chris. The wife and I recently tackled this job as well (it'd been a year since we moved in and hooked our dryer up)

I filled my old shop vac 2x with old lint and debris from inside the vents, and the machine itself. It was crazy how much there was. At stores like Bed Bath & Beyond they even sell vacuum attachments with a long flat flexible hose and a long flexible brush just for that purpose. Worked well.

I will have too check those out!

I also just finished doing under and behind my Fridge another dust magnet. The dust that collects behind the fridge will hurt its performance also.This new Adam's Vac is getting me a lot of brownie points!!:banana:

I've been looking for an excuse to replace my old plastic H***** probably made in china. Can't wait for this baby to be available. Can it also be used as a blower?

Yes. Thought I'd advise against using it for a blower (car dryer) if you use it for a vac as well unless you clean the tube completely first. The ribs tend to hold dirt and debris... don't wanna go shooting that at your paint.

Archived