Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Wet & Dry Vac!

Check out this new Adam's Professioal Wet & Dry Shop Vac 12 gal. 6.5 hp., talk about nice this thing is very powerful and it is quite,it has a long 13' hose and a 18' cord.I have owned several Shop Vacs,this is hands down the nicest, quietest and the best looking Shop Vac that I have ever owned! And the best thing yet it is made in the USA .:patriot: This is the car guys vac,check out the Stainless Steel tank I keep wanting to brake out my DS to shine this baby up!;)

Adam, I hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag, but I had to share this!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is a very nice looking vacuum!!

If anything goes wrong with my Fein I will definitely look into these.

I would be curious as to the dB difference between this vac and the Fein. That is what I love it about it, powerful yet quiet.

Man I just got my Metro Jumbo vac yesterday and now I see this. WOW

Very different vacuums... this is just like a typical wet dry shop vac... albeit a really really nice one! The metro is is more of a dedicated car vac with car specific attachements and design elements.

how much more power does this one have over a traditional shop vac found from lowes/sears/etc? I dont care thats its quiet, or its stainless, i'm more interested in how it performs against the others.

As a basis for reference here are the short stats:

• Cord Length: 18 Feet
  • Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
  • Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
  • Warranty: 3 Years
  • Tank Drain
  • Stainless Steel Tank
  • Peak HP = 6.5
  • Air Flow = 210 (CFM)
  • Sealed Pressure = 60 (inches)
  • Electrical Ratings = 60Hz 12Amps
  • Peak Air Watts = 390

Here are some pics of the dual filters, the yellow bag filter is used for super dusty jobs such as drywall clean up. For normal use just use the Blue filter.And notice how the hose threads into the tank so it can't pull out.:thumbsup:

Guest Jay.B

The hose on our shop-vac is threaded. It makes a huge difference not having to worry about the hose coming out. Seeing as how I'll be getting married and moving out on my own come October, this might be a nice gift.... :jester:

Archived