Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bed Liner Thoughts ?

11chevz71

Guest Jay.B

I had the carpeted bed rug in my last truck and I loved it. I don't know about the bedtred, but if it's anything like the carpet then I'd say it would be a good product. I could place a milk crate full of tools or whatever in the bed on the carpet and it wouldn't move at all. Plus, they are removable. If you trade up in trucks, it can go with you. Plus, it's padded so it's easier on the knees if you need to climb up into the truck, especially under a tonneau.

I've had Line-x in my truck since 1997 and it looks as good now as it did then. I think I paid 400 bucks then and had them do the underside of the wheel wells too. THAT made a HUGE difference when it comes to noise.

I put a rubber matt in my truck as well to protect the steel better. My bed is nearly flawless after nearly 14 years. :banana:

Chris

I've had spray in bed liners in all of my trucks, I usually have it done within a week of picking them up. They are a great investment :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I didn't care much for the Rhino, it seemed to scuff and retain dirt more than the others.

I think you'd be really happy with the Line-X.

being a previous truck owner and hopefully again soon I would say go with the bedrug bedtred I have always liked bedrug and told myself I would get a bedrug if my truck didnt already have a spray in bedliner. Its soft on the knees and its soft on anything you put into your truck like furniture and so forth and seeing how its half the price my choice would be the bedtred.

BEDRUG all the way. You can take it with you when you trade in your truck, super comfy on the knees, less expensive, has plenty of grip, looks great, very little upkeep(vacuum or leaf blower only needed), looks great, no need to destroy the paint to apply, can install yourself, doesnt chip dent or scratch, great mattress if need be and all around awesome.

By far best bed liner i have ever had period:bow:

Plain old poly bed liner for me. Works as good as a spray in, dirt cheap, cleans up well, and cost-effective. I keep my trucks about 3 years. My current GMC Sierra is still using the same bed liner I had on my 1999 Silverado. I just don't see the advantage of a $350 spray-on.

I've had several pickups over the years with some type of liner/cover... and immediate family members have had the liners that I have not.

I've had and/or seen drop-ins, Ultimate Liner®, Line-X®, LINE-X® XTRA, Vortex Spray Liners®, Perma-Tech®, Rhino®, BedRug®, Speedliner® and DualLiner®

IMHO - and based on personal experience - if you were to consider and compare EVERYTHING about the liners [longevity, durability, appearence, bang-for-bucks, high tensile and tear strength, ease of cleaning, warranty, etc...] then the Line-X® wins.... only just.

Speedliner® had better tensile and tear strength [per specs provided by both manufacturers] but it could not match Line-X® in appearence when it came to longevity after about three years as it started to fade ever so slightly. It, however, was clearly more "rugged" and had a thicker appearence immediately upon completion.

Line-X® has a BRILLIANT [and unmatched industry] warranty as both myself and a cousin have put it to the test over the years on more than one occasion..... without EVER a question asked from behind the counter!

Everything else on the list above fell way behind!

Hope this helps and best wishes and luck in you decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived