Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Chrysler Nationals - 2011 Photos

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

What a great show! We has some serious rain and we were ankle deep in water running through the Adam's boot on Friday but it cleared up and Saturday and Sunday were beautiful!

A special thank you to Herb "The Grailkeeper" Helbig formerly Chief Engineer for Viper and Vehicle Synthesis Manager for SRT, Dick Winkles, Viper Powertrain Development Engineer and the Viper Club of America for a great dinner and a lesson on Viper history!

If you are a Chrysler fan, or even if you aren't here are some photos that just might make you :drool:...

ChryslerNationals01.jpg

ChryslerNationals15.jpg

ChryslerNationals14.jpg

ChryslerNationals03.jpg

ChryslerNationals04.jpg

ChryslerNationals05.jpg

ChryslerNationals06.jpg

ChryslerNationals07.jpg

ChryslerNationals08.jpg

ChryslerNationals09.jpg

ChryslerNationals10.jpg

ChryslerNationals11.jpg

ChryslerNationals12.jpg

ChryslerNationals13.jpg

ChryslerNationals14.jpg

ChryslerNationals15.jpg

ChryslerNationals16.jpg

ChryslerNationals17.jpg

ChryslerNationals18.jpg

ChryslerNationals19.jpg

ChryslerNationals20.jpg

ChryslerNationals21.jpg

ChryslerNationals22.jpg

ChryslerNationals24.jpg

ChryslerNationals25.jpg

ChryslerNationals26.jpg

ChryslerNationals28.jpg

ChryslerNationals29.jpg

ChryslerNationals30.jpg

ChryslerNationals40.jpg

ChryslerNationals41.jpg

ChryslerNationals42.jpg

ChryslerNationals43.jpg

ChryslerNationals44.jpg

ChryslerNationals45.jpg

ChryslerNationals46.jpg

ChryslerNationals48.jpg

ChryslerNationals49.jpg

ChryslerNationals50.jpg

ChryslerNationals51.jpg

ChryslerNationals52.jpg

ChryslerNationals53.jpg

ChryslerNationals55.jpg

ChryslerNationals54.jpg

ChryslerNationals56.jpg

Pics of Dusters! Wow, those bring back memories... I learned to drive on a 76 duster with slant six. That unstoppable motor is still probably humming away somewhere (though likely surrounded by the pile of rust that was once the car's body...)

Thanks for posting those!

Rich

Guest Sarah@Adams
Nice pics Lynn! Can you show Mook what a camera looks like when you're at the warehouse?

lol

Chris

SURE! Mine is PINK! We can work on that in Indiana...

Pics of Dusters! Wow, those bring back memories... I learned to drive on a 76 duster with slant six. That unstoppable motor is still probably humming away somewhere (though likely surrounded by the pile of rust that was once the car's body...)

Thanks for posting those!

Rich

I had a similar slant six in my 69 Dart. Used more oil than gas, but I got around that by using old oil from my uncle's service station. He brought over a 55 gallon drum every couple months! :lol:

I had a similar slant six in my 69 Dart. Used more oil than gas, but I got around that by using old oil from my uncle's service station. He brought over a 55 gallon drum every couple months! :lol:

Sounds about right! My dad made me check the oil in that thing all the time. I still remember the night we were driving it when it turned over 100,000 miles -- back then hitting that milestone was a pretty big deal for a car. :patriot:

I forget what the mileage was on the Dart. One ugly cold morning (-40 F) I started it up and the speedometer needle shattered! Some of it must have gotten stuck in the odometer, because it never worked again either! LOL

I tell you what though, one of the best cars I ever owned for driving in the snow. I tried to get it stuck. Only succeeded once and then only for about 5 minutes.

I forget what the mileage was on the Dart. One ugly cold morning (-40 F) I started it up and the speedometer needle shattered! Some of it must have gotten stuck in the odometer, because it never worked again either! LOL

I tell you what though, one of the best cars I ever owned for driving in the snow. I tried to get it stuck. Only succeeded once and then only for about 5 minutes.

That's right -- I'd forgotten how good the duster was in the snow. It was bought to be a winter beater, and we'd throw big old knobby snow tires on the back. (remember those?!?). The defogger barely worked and you could hardly see where you were going, but the car plowed right on down the road! :lolsmack:

Archived